Quiet Dog Back in L.A.

11/5/2007 5:48 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Still in the dog house for his liberal use of the N word in a taped phone call with his son Tucker, potty-mouthed "Bounty Hunter" Duane Chapman had little to say on arrival at LAX this morning.

With wife Beth in tow, the gold-chain-wearing ex-con and father of nine (!) revealed only that he has not made up with his young pup -- who allegedly recorded the verbal assault on his girlfriend, Monique Shinnery. Shocker.

Perhaps Dog will have more to share during his appearance on Fox News Channel's "Hannity and Colmes" tonight, or on "Larry King Live," this Wednesday on CNN.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

sammy

First.........booyah!!!!!

Nancy S

I hope they permanently CANCEL his show, and I just happen to be white!!!

FABIO

I love the DOGG!!!

kiki

funny lol:))

sammy

I think he should go to rehab, hell it worked wonders for me. although, the dog does have a nappy headed "ape" head.

FlBiker

I cannot believe people were stupid enough to be taken in by this charlatan.
Duane Chapman is a convicted murderer, multiple DUI receipient, tax evader, domestic violence substance abuser. Who cares about the use of the "n" word, this piece of crap belongs off the air.
Nicely done A&E!!!

kiki

he's almost as cool as Brintney

MARION

what a poor excuse for a son...Tucker..you are worthless.

FABIO

I have forgiven you DOG.

I have been a sinner too, and more than once...

KJ

I think they should let Michael Vick and his buddies handle him. They have a special way with dogs.

Tangie

This guy is nasty, but his wife Beth is the most vile person I have ever seen!

FlBiker

the Chapmans 15 minutes are up in

3....2....1..........

Boo Hoo

RACIST PIGS GO HOME AND SPEW YOUR CRAP AND TAKE YOUR PHONEY DAMAGE CONTROL WITH YOU!!

Wicked

What the Dog said speaks clearly for itself. End of conversation.

It's all damage control, going on Larry King, etc. It's not going to work.

You are a DOG Dog Chapman. You should be neutered.

Virginia

I just saw on Fox news that Dogs son'sblack girlfriend said she has no intention of forgiving Dog, Everyone in this sad game is at fault. Dog should never have shot his mouth off as he did racially, Dogs son is nothing but a Judas. (look in the Bible if you dont remember who Judas is) , I dont care if Dog was a racist jackass, , you dont sell your Father out for money. That is low class as hell. Now the sons black girlfriend says she will not forgive Dog, I certainly dont blame the girl for being mad as hell, but she would find if she forgave Dog she would look a hell of a lot better than he does, and would gain respect. Years ago i worked ina nightclub. A man came up to me and grabbed me in a private rea which i wont detail. After I slapped the guiy, the bouncer threw him out. he came back in and apologized,. i took his apology immediately. He said " Lady, you didnt have to forgive me, i have all the respect for you in the world for your forgiveness." God doesnt expect us to allow ourselves to be hurt, but the Bible strictly says to forgive our fellow man, had everyone involved in this sad case done this, Im sure this pathetic situation would not be as it is now,. No one involved has much respect for the other. Everyone needs to apologize, and move on. And Al sharpton needs to keep his hypocrytical, unforgiving rear end completely out of this.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments