Embarrassing Moments with Paula Abdul

11/14/2007 1:06 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ asked Paula Abdul if she had anything to say about Dr. Donda West's plastic surgery, since Paula's "had some as well."

Something for our photogs to remember -- Abdul's never admitted to getting any work done. Her reaction is priceless.

PaUlA's GuRl

I love Paula Abdul. But yes, that look is priceless.. but who wouldn't be mad if someone said that your face?!i swear yall need to stop talking about her because she is one of the most strongest women in the world. she has been through sooo much and thats what yall give her in return??! yall some mean ass holes!

Scott

To "I know" - you're so full of cr*p. You don't know squat, and your family never knew or "grew up with" Paula Abdul. LOL Just FYI - you're not famous because you know somebody who knows somebody who's famous.

BMWREDHEAD

old WICKED? yyyyea ook most older women are lookin better then young.
she STILL IS ADORABLE/GORGEOUS,U R OBVIOUSLY JEALOUS.....

i am not in my early 40's but i know this much she is so /cute AND GORGEOUS.

I LOVE HATERS WHO FLAGRANTLY BY Their hatin post all seem to have no life,why
ELSE DO U HATE.,lmao.

steve

who cares??????????????????

annoyed

Video is not even working.

anthonysdreamgirl**

I honestly don't believe Paula had any work done. Who are you to say she did, TMZ? That would piss me off too if you made accusations that weren't true.

Bartimus

Ditto. No video for me either.

me

She has soooooo had work done, a nose job for one. My step-mom grew up with her and Paula's family.

Kat

She had a nose job in the 80s. I have seen her high school picture and an early filmof hers. It was a honker. It was a great job anyway.

Reality is....

Didn't she have her breasts done too? Her breast job was a botch from what I recall hearing, and left her with many side effects that contributes to her back problems. She even has a "cave in" between her breasts from the botched job.

Lenn K.

She did have her nose done and I do believe those boobs have been jackup a little. She really funny and will never get anyone to stay married to her because she's too selfish!!

jr

lame

john

She has had a nose job which is obvious by looking at pictures of her when she was a lot younger and the musical she made in high school which can be watched on you tube.

Wicked

I think Paul is the biggest loser on the planet. She bought her face. I went to high school with her and her nose spread across her face. Difinitely had a huge nose job, if you know what I mean.

She's not smart. She's addicted to something. She's an idiot. She's after Simon in a rude and crude kind of way and Simon wouldn't touch her old azz with a ten foot pole.

She needs a reality check. PAULA YOU ARE A DESPERATE ATTENTION WHORE.

Enough said.

Wicked

Lenn K, right on and she's an absolute b!tch contrary to what we see on TV.

HUGE AIRHEAD.