McConaughspawn -- Three Million Dollar Baby

7/9/2008 1:54 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Matthew McConaughey's lil' bundle of joy will be making Matt a big bundle of jack.

Our spies tell us OK! mag will shell out $3 mil for the first pics of young Levi, who was just born Monday night. And that's not all -- we're told that the deal includes baby's first Christmas as well.

We also hear OK! gets first right to the pics of the wedding if Matt and Cam get married -- though they'll have to pay extra for those snaps.

debbie

first!

how dumb

$3 million dollars for a PICTURE of a BABY... when there are homeless and hungry children everywhere. People wonder why so many foreigners hate our country.

rachel

It's the only money he's making for years now,
He hasn't had any work for eons.

TMZ FAN

I'd do him.. *I'm just say'in

Glisten Garbor

That's ridiculous. I don't even want to see a pic of his baby..Still waiting to see Halle Berry's though.

Tired and Ready for A Nap

Levi - is that because he's the best of both genes?

When I read about these celebs pcoketing big bucks tor pictures of their babies, I always think about how Brangelina sold pics of Shiloh and donated it all to charity.

TMZ FAN

He's the shiz nizzle

Maddy

How surprising. Another Hollywood couple willing to sell out for the almighty dollar. It's a wonder those celebs don't have a baby every year. They would never have to work again. Do people really buy magazines to look at baby pictures of people they don't know? Why?

Carolyn A-B

Is there a clause that allows the magazines to back out of these deals if the baby is not photogenic? You know, hooked up to feeding tubes and oxygen, premature or disfigured?

Poor John Merrick, the "Elephant Man." His poor mother could have been aided and not forced to abandon her baby had some lucrative offer been made back in the day.

Just sayin', and I don't mean to jinx any celebs, but things happen.

Fred

New show alert: "Pimp my Kid" A show where normal average babies are tricked and pimped into multi-million dollar paydays! That's right, watch as normal spit, snot, and poopie machines turn into a golden goose! Catch it on the OIA network (Only In America)!

TMZ FAN

I think he's hot !!!

kay

Its a shame how these people whore their infants out!!! Like they need the money anyways and the way the paps are anyone who is that interested will get to see many shots of the kid!!

simplyput

Hes a nobody and so is she...why would anybody pay that kind of money to see their kid??
I could care less and I bet most people feel that way. I know I will never buy it...Hope its not short and stumpy like him and god I hope it doesnt look like him ..yuk
Now Brad and Angies babies...I cant wait!!!!!

TMZ FAN

I'd like to be one of his babby's .. *Know what I'm say'en? .. ((wink))

TMZ FAN