Baby Alba Cashes In

7/10/2008 11:19 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jessica AlbaMore celebrity cash cows, er, babies have been born!

TMZ has learned Honor Marie Warren, celebuspawn of Jessica Alba and hubby Cash Warren, is now $1.5 million richer thanks to OK! Magazine.

We're hearing the two-part deal consists of pictures of the baby now, and one other "event" -- Christmas, Thanksgiving, vacation, etc. Our spy said Jessica initially turned down the offers of several weekly mags, not wanting to sell, but eventually caved.

One-month-old Honor, we're told, is just "adorable" and the pictures, taken this week, are "so cute."

jesse lee cook

first!!jesselee

Yipppeee!!!

First!

Just Me2

"HONOR" Latina's everywhere!!

Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha!

Crotch_Licker

Baby eater!

mishimon

I DONT CARE MY SONS CUTER

mack

initially turned down the offers but then eventually decided to sell ROFLMAO.............ya because this is more than she would get paid for any of the D grade movies she stars in. she has no choice

Just Me2

Can't stand this bitch!

Just Me2

I hope her baby looks more HISPANIC than even Jessica does!
BTW: Jessica's looks are mediocre at best. Where I live women with her looks (and are actually better looking), come a dime a dozen.

* I read somewhere today, that in a recent interview, Jessica "don't call me latina" Alba says that during her pregnancy, she never felt LESS sexy than when she was pregnant.

Guess this "splains" her miserable moods in all her pregnancy photos. Guess not looking like a "bombshell" (NOT!) in public, did not suit Ms. Jessica "don't call me latina" Alba.

All Jessica needs to complete her look is a cactus in each ear - with a jalapeno on her forehead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just Me2

Isn't this the same woman that gave an interview saying that all her cousins/relatives popped out "lots kids and aren't even married"...or something to that effect?

PSST, PSST, JESSICA: KARMA IS A BITCH!

a girl named sue

Another "celebrity" and I use the term loosely, pimping out the kid....Of course Jennifer Lopez is the queen of exploiting her kids for cash...

ash

She can sell out her kid like the rest of Hollyweird, but don't cry about how the pap is all in your business - because lady, you just invited them into it.

Sugar

Already the baby's making more money in pictures than his mom's making in HER pictures. I don't think she's miserable all the time, just tired of being given cheesecake roles in movies...and she still doesn't realize she has the acting chops to snag a Jolie-like role. Plus, the paps are on her all the time...especially for upskirts and down-shirts. She oughta at least ACT like a chola and beat the crap out of one of the camera guys someday!

just wondering

WHO BUYS MAGAZINES ANYMORE?...I guess the revenue comes from internet advertising to pay these "celebs" and I chose not the word "stars" for the baby pics.....why shouldn't she join the bandwagon?, how times have changed.

Mamas, don't let your babies grow up to be slut-whores

Whores always give in.

A good mother protects her children. A whore pimps them out.

I predict that the kid will be a drug addict by the time she is 16. Anyone want to take that bet?

sheesh

These idiot celebrities make me sick selling their children to the highest bidder! Oh, heaven forbid a papparazzi takes their picture, but it's perfectly OK to SELL the pictures of their children. Makes me sick.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments