Red House Furniture -- For Blacks AND Whites!

4/30/2009 3:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Black dude: "I'm black and I love the Red House."
White dude: "I'm white and I love the Red House."

If you haven't started watching this amazing commercial yet -- you're probably racist.

James in NC

1. Reading all these comments, it tells me that -- while we've come a long way with regard to race relations -- we've regressed a TON with respect to common sense and basic intelligence. Who are you people? Seriously.
2. I then thought to myself, oh yeah, I'm on TMZ...a website that caters to people who give a sh!t what Brittney Spears had for breakfast or what kind of dog the Obamas got. So I guess the overall tone of your comments isn't all that shocking after all, and I should be looking to you folks as a slice of Americana to use as a measuring stick.

It's a joke and a way for R&L to give back to the state they love, NC. Carry on.

1903 days ago

judgingotherssux

we like Ex-panics too..yee haaaww.watcha talkin 'bout willis

Ms. Hysterical

What scares me most is that these people have children and are allowed to vote. America, stupid comes in all colors.

Texas Dave

I can't even begin to understand the logic of this advertiser.

Robert007

What was the point of this commercial? White people like black, Black people like white? It failed! But I say love one another, but they have a weird way of saying it.....putting down all races. Jesus!

RaheemXavierTequilaWannaWannaWillie

I don't care who you are that's funny right there!

keeblerelf23

i love the peoples court not really i just like harvy

1911 days ago

If TMZ had the whole story....you would understand

That was interesting. Was that couch long or is he really short? The one guy said he was white, I think his momma has a secret. LOL *uck, that was the funniest part of the commercial to me.

I don't think my mixed family will be going to NC anytime soon, they must have issues I wonder if it is a rebuttal commercial come on TMZ this needs more investigation! Man what is going on in NC?

EyeRoll

I AM TERRIFIED .this damn store is just a few blocks away from me. High Point Nc where the Red House makes NC look dumber everyday

Ryoichi Morita

Am an Asian. Do you think I can buy furniture there?

Antonio V

Dude, WTF????

Best commercial ever!

Jack

I love the creepy handshakes.
Seriously WTF is up with this commercial?

STFU TMZ YOU ARE IDIOTS

OK I tell people to get off the SOuth's back all the time but obviously not all of the south is like Georgia. We'd never have that commercial in ga, know why? It's not necessarry!!!!!!! Black and white people shop together all the damn time, and are they for real anyway??? GA must be the least ignorant state and when I hear people bash the south I think of GA but i'll have you know don't EVER lump us into that group, cause it is not anything like NC at least!!!!

STFU TMZ YOU ARE IDIOTS

That commercial really offends me......I think NC is really one of the worst southern states. I don't see TN that way either. GA is definitely different. In fact, I go to a mostly black school....and on top of that, a lot of the guys are gay...and everyone gets along fine. Black people that are famous end up living down here in GA...whether they are from here or just like it here. So, this state is definitely differen that a state like NC. We may still have the death penatly (i'm pretty sure we do) but, we aren't backwoods rednecks, at least not most of us. You will find a few here.

1910 days ago

STFU TMZ YOU ARE IDIOTS

actually, we may even use the electric chair still....

1910 days ago