Bisexual is the New Black ... Eyed Pea

5/18/2009 10:11 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

FergieFirst Megan Fox ... now Fergie from the Black Eyed Peas is talkin' about her attraction to the lovely lumps of other ladies.

According to The Sun, Fergie Ferg claims she screwed around with chicks before saying, "Put it this way, I've experimented definitely, but I have never had a steady girlfriend."

Ferg just married Josh Duhamel -- that lucky sonofabitch.

fo real

WHO CARES

Cammie

"Bi-sexuality" is an excuse for not confronting one's authentic sexuality (homosexuality) in this lifetime.

Crystal

Give me a break. Freaks. And who'd want to go down on THAT anyway? Gross.

Ooooo Noooo!

TMZ wrote: ". . . Josh Duhmel -- that lucky sonofabitch."
Why? Because he married a fugly chick? Or because he married a chick that likes fish taco better than his junk? Oh, wait, I know! He's lucky becuase she is famous! That's why they call it Hollyweird.

Christy Symonds

Well, for one Fergie is hot and I don't care what anyone says, and for 2 bisexuality is not denying homosexuality. I happen to need a man in the bed but want women a lot of the time. Explain that? Anyway, It really isn't TMZ quality news, I do know that much. Maybe if Fergie was caught going down on Megan Fox! Now thats TMZ worthy!

Cleveland-West_Side

Don't believe it till you see it.

mememe

She is the lucky one, to be married to Josh. He's one hot hottie.

.:Loki 4Ever:.

A lot of people experiment with sexuality.. I am bi sexual (and utterly confused) but I find beauty and love in both the male and female body.

in say that.. not sure why THIS made a head line story?! lol

yeah....and?

Whatever. This is stupid. How about showing some real lesbians for a change. Ya know the butchy bull dike ones. The ones who are not confused about who they are. Instead you keep giving energy to these prissy chicks who like to kiss a girl to be trendy. Or to impress some little boys at the bar.

What is wrong with this generation of women? Talk about followers. Or skanks, I don't know what theres more of to be honest. Its a whole gerneration of coaktail waitresses. What happen to smart?

I kissed a girl and I liked it- its just a song by girl who has a BOYFRIEND!

move

Disgusting...

Cleveland-West_Side

She just lost her Republican fan base.

Carl

I'm guessing it must be Harvey, or a heterosexual woman at TMZ, that keeps writing these stories about how hot Fergie and Megan Fox are. Megan Fox is attractive, but nothing all that special (there are TONS of women more beautiful than her out there). While Fergie is the queen of the butter faces.

hell with them all

Number 8 if you are confused think this, long peg (man) into hole (women) hole in hole do not go.

blk-wido

freakie fergie is a lemming ... has to be "trendy" like the other stupid whores. I'm sure her new husband feels like a royal jack-a$$ bout now, if he's got any balls!

scaryKat..lol

SO SO GAY EWWW... BEING BAY OR BI IS A SIN YALL GOING TO BURN IN HELL... ITS DISGUSTING AND NASTY PLEASE LORD HELP THESE PEOPLE PLEASE...

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments