Perez Assaulted -- Claims Will.I.Am Is the Perp

6/22/2009 9:46 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Will.i.am, Perez HiltonCelebrity blogger Perez Hilton is accusing Black Eyed Peas frontman Will.I.Am of assault -- but we've learned cops have targeted someone else.

After last night's MuchMusic Video Awards in Toronto, Perez posted to his Twitter: "I was assaulted by Will.I.Am of the Black Eyed Peas and his security guards. I am bleeding. Please, I need to file a police report. No joke."

But cops in Toronto tell us it was the general manager of the Black Eyed Peas -- Polo Molina -- who is under investigation and he turned himself in to police early this morning.

Here's the string of tweets Perez left on his Twitter page during the alleged beatdown early this morning:

-- I'm in shock. I need the police ASAP. Please come to the SoHo Metropolitan Hotel now. Please.about 5 hours ago from Sidekick

-- I was assaulted by Will.I.Am of the Black Eyed Peas and his security guards. I am bleeding. Please, I need to file a police report. No joke. -- about 5 hours ago from Sidekick

-- Still waiting for the police. The bleeding has stopped. I need to document this. Please, can the police come to the SoHo Met Hotel. -- about 5 hours ago from Sidekick

-- I spoke to my lawyer. I really need to talk to the authorities. Please come to the SoHo Met Hotel. Have called the police. Need them here. -- about 5 hours ago from Sidekick

-- The Toronto police are here now. Thank you. Please stop calling them. -- about 5 hours ago from Sidekick

-- Thank u all from the bottom of my heart for ur concern. The police are investigating the assault now. I did the right thing by reporting it. -- about 3 hours ago from web

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Keri

"Please twitter, call the police for me! I can't remember the number for 911!" What an idiot. I know it's a tame term for dear Perez, but if I say what I want to say, they might kick me off the interwebs.

Jimo

who cares

Mark

Some one should have kicked the crap out of him a long time ago!

Proud blogger

He had it coming.

Proud blogger

i am glad.

Hole

Finally someone kicked that douchebag's ass. It is about time....the guy should get an award

Kataomoi

BOOM BOOM POW BABY.

FACT

If the guy turned himself in he might be guilty of a hate crime.... looking forward to see how this plays out. No one deserves violence.

Party 'till you die!

Shoulda read 'Black Eyed Peas makes Black Eyed Perez'! I guess he's not going to be attending any BEP concerts any time soon....

ShimmyShoe

Wow I hope he punched him in his fat ass stomach. This is the best news I have read in a while. Will I am is my new hero.
I hope Perez was taken to the ground and laughed at by many.

Whamo

I wish they had of mopped the floor with him. Perez's site should be call " out the gay" because that and sh#tty music is all he promotes. I wish was there I would have jummped in with a nice curb stomp!

JEFF

simply awesome. Why isn't there any video of that? I could watch it all day.

Jake

ABOUT TIME!!!!!!!!!!

Too bad the guy that did it beat me to it.

Jamie

DOWN WITH PEREZ!! I am sick of celebs kissing Perez's ASS!! I'm talking to you LADY GAGA & MILEY CYRUS. It needs to stop. This guy is not a friend, but these celebs think if they are NICE to him, he will promote them on his website. It's BS!!

Mark

So it's okay for him to slander and say disgusting and offensive things about other people, but when someone comes after him, he begs and pleads for help. Please! His site was funny at first, and then it got mean. Haven't looked at it in months. If we all ignore him, maybe he'll go away...

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments