Paris to Britney -- My Dancing Is Toxic

7/6/2006 11:19 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Click to return to TMZ.com

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

jane

That bitch cant dance for anything. Who told her she looked good?

Sheryl

She calls that "dancing"?? The girl truly has some attention-seeking behavior problems. Guess it goes with being a bored, little rich girl. I wonder what she thinks she'll be when she grows up? No NATURAL talent seems evident in this child's life.

Krissy

Sashaying with the occasional arms above your head is not called dancing.

wendell dixon

I agree..that girl can't dance at all..she's a pretty rich girl...but what was she clutching...look more like a chest than breast....the chick is amusing..maybe thats why folks can't get enough of her..I find that it's amusing when you go all out as she does to get notice...if you are talented...it shows...in her case..money is whats getting her pass go...

MRM

Add yelling "wooooooo" to the sashay and arms above the head : )

Shannon

When will she go away?

Robyn

Come on guys - you gotta admit the girl is an absolute marvel. She may be ridiculous, but what is TRULY ridiculous is the mass of people snapping pictures of her, grabbing her hands, and cheering her on.

Jeff Davidson

the girl dancing with her in the very beginning of the clip isn't very good either. what a joke....

Lory

She definitely needs to learn how to dance. She looks pathethic in the dance floor. It´s a good thing for her that she is rich enough so she doesn´t have to depend on her music and dancing. Britney could teach her some moves once the baby is out... However I think that pregnant and all Britney would move better than Paris Herpes.

PENNY-PEN

you got to be kidding that's not dancing,she looked stupid as hell,all that jumping around,holding her chest,cause i see no breast..how can u party with everybody taking pic's of u,all these lights flashing,she looked like an a**...penny-pen

Chris

She is the pole- and what is she clutching? She has no boobs! Eat a twinkie Paris!!

terry

She can't dance or sing!!!!

Kitten

Insanely jealous? Please. How does that explain why I hear the Bee Gees singing "Tragedy" everytime I see Paris? No, no, no. Scarlett Johansson's the one I'm jealous of. Beautiful, talented and a killer rack. Paris? She's just the circus freak show act that makes me think "well, I'm not Scarlett, but at least I'm not Paris!"

Chris

F*** her.

Nicole

well i dont think paris is a whore but i do think she cant dance, && yah some of the things she says an does is pretty stupid, but shes not all that bad, she jus wants all the attention.
xoxoxo