EXCLUSIVE: Lindsay Victim of Major Theft

9/7/2006 8:01 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned that Lindsay Lohan became a grand theft victim at Heathrow Airport in London on Thursday. Scotland Yard tells TMZ a "theft of a bag at Heathrow Airport was reported to police by a 20-year-old woman." Sources say the contents of the missing bag total upwards of $1 million.

They continue to say "it is alleged that as the woman exited the Terminal One building, she noticed that an orange Hermès handbag was missing from her suitcase trolley." The bag, according to police, contained "a quantity of jewelry."

Lindsay's rep, Leslie Sloane, confirms to TMZ the theft occurred and that Lindsay is extremely upset about the loss of personal belongings. "She is begging for the return of the items," Sloane says. "She doesn't care how she gets them back, she just wants her stuff back."

The Hermès Birkin bag that was stolen also contained Lindsay's much needed asthma medication.

Scotland Yard says they are investigating the matter but, as of yet, have no suspects.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Jay

Boo Hoo.

They have security cameras - case solved. Wouldn't you carry that on your person?

JEB

And she left it on a suitcase trolley in a huge, busy airport? Duh.

Shannan

Who puts something worth a million bucks on a trolley? I guess the same sort that thinks asking for it back will work. I guess as long as she does not care how it gets back to her... returning it, I am sure, is just a matter of logistics.

stephen s

With all the pictures of La Lohan, that's the one TMZ posts?! I really couldn't care less about the girl, but what exactly is the axe that you all seem needing to grind? Are you guys a front for Paris Hilton?

Rebecca

I wonder if the razor she shaves her cooch with was in that bag?

stoopit

Good Lord! Use some common sense girl. If it's that important, especially medication you carry it on you. And if the whole bag was full of important stuff than carry the damn bag.
I am sorry but I do not feel bad for her at all.

tellitlikeitis

Awwww.
I feel for you girl. That sucks.
I was really upset when i got my favorite blanket stolen from the laundry room. I can't even imagine THIS.

awwwww. it's ok. the upside is that Paris got arrested. :)

lala

aw i love lindsay, youll be fine lindsay!! We all love you.

the wife

How could she be so stupid? Who leaves a expensive bag full of expensive jewels on a suitcase trolley where anyone can slip by and snatch it? I sure as hell wouldn't leave my purse anywhere.. It sticks to me like glue.

Travis Bickle

I wonder how many grams of coke was in her Hermes bag that can't go up her nose now?

lala

f*** you number 11.

RebeccaBBBBBBB

ummmmmmmmm am i supposed to feel bad for her? she should kno when u have expensive s*** u keep ur eyes OPENNN

Mohamed

SMELLS LIKE AN INSURANCE SCAM. IT IS ALL PROBABLY INSURED AND THE DUMB BIATCH PROBABLY LOST IT SOMEWHERE ELSE LIKE WHEN SHE WAS PARTYING AND DRUNK AND COKED UP. BOO HOO DUMB FIRECROTCH SKANK.
ALSO INTERESTING THEORY ABOUT TOMCATS BABY. I NEVER HEARD THAT ONE BEFORE. TOM IS GAY AND CLAIMING SURI IS HIS OWN KID WILL HELP KEEP HIS ASS IN THE CLOSET FOR A FEW MORE YEARS, HAHAHA.

unreel

is it possible for skank #1 and skank #2 to stay out of the media for one fkn day.

norton

Never thought I'd find myself in the position of defending Lindsay, but i'm guessing she didn't have the bag in hand because flights to London don't allow carry-on baggage. As for leaving it on a cart, though, yeah - that's just not smart.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments