Madonna's New Son: Kabbalist in the Making?

10/30/2006 9:28 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Is it possible that Madonna's adopted son's first words could be "Jewish mysticism"? It sure looks that way.

Landing at New York's JFK Airport yesterday, Madonna walked through the terminal holding her newly adopted son, David, and it would appear from the video that David is sporting the very familiar Kabbalah red bracelet on his left arm.

Madonna, wearing a pair of dark shades, walked through the airport ignoring photographers questions and headed straight for an SUV waiting outside. She hopped into the back seat, cradling David in her arms -- an image that sort of reminded us of the Britney car seat fiasco earlier this year.

The Material Girl is on a New York press tour this week, hitting "Today," "Dateline" and "Live With Regis & Kelly." Wonder what she'll be talking about...

h8er#1

Who didn't see that one coming! Another child to brainwash...

Wicked

Anybody believin' MaDonna is going to treat this child as if he was one her her naturally born children is crazy. I think she should, but I don''t think she will. It's publicity stunt...and why the hell does she need to go on all these television shows.

CAN'T MADONNA DO ANYTHING WITHOUT HAVING TO HAVE PRESS.

I'll answer that....FVCK NO

Tommie

ANYONE THAT COULD SEE THE PHOTO GALLERY OF PICTURES ON THE NETSCAPE WEB SITE WHERE GUY RITCHIE IS HOLDING LITTLE DAVID IN THE AIR WOULD HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO DOUBT WHATSOEVER THAT A BLESSING FROM GOD HAS BEEN BESTOWED UPON THIS CHILD. HE HAS THE BRIGHTEST SPARKLE IN HIS EYES AND A GLOW ALL OVER HIS FACE, WITH THE HAPPIEST LOOKING SMILE THAT SHOWS THOSE TWO LITTLE BOTTOM TEETH THAT ARE COMING IN, COMPARED TO THE PICTURE OF DAVID WHEN HE WAS STILL IN MALAWI, WHERE HE LOOKED SO GLOOMY AND SAD. ONLY SOMEONE THAT IS EVIL WITH NO HEART AND/OR A RACIST WOULD NOT BE TOUCHED TO SEE THAT AND KNOW THAT A CHILD (NO MATTER WHAT RACE HE IS) HAS BEEN SAVED FROM THE INEVITABLE. I HAVE NOTHING BUT THE UTMOST ADMIRATION FOR WHAT MADONNA HAS DONE. SHE HAS SAVED A CHILD'S LIFE AND IF ANYONE WANTS TO STILL FIND SOMETHING WRONG WITH THAT, THEN YOUR HEART IS BEYOND REDEMPTION AND WHEN YOUR DAY OF JUSTICE COMES, MAY JESUS HAVE MERCY ON YOUR SOUL.

Rachel

yes, if anyone dare critcize Madonna's motives we will burn in hell forever, we're pure evil. Nobody is doubting the kid's in a better place Einstein. We are questioning, and have every right to question, the publicity whore's motives. You may be naive enough to see things at face value, alot of us are not. Now go threaten someone else you self-righteous simpleton.

Kelly

Why parade the child around the world? Why the TV shows, I mean Regis and Kelly, to promote your adoption? Why does she need to defend herself to the public if she really believes in herself and what she is doing? And did she really drive away with the baby in her arms?

Teri

I think that it is common intelligence that this baby is in a better place. Madonna has done a good thing by taking this baby into her home and heart and although she has done many, many things for publicity, that does not necessarily mean that this is another publicity stunt. I don't think anyone needs to be self righteous and condemn people to hell for their opinion. If you are unaware that is call judging and there is only one judge. Sorry to tell you, you are not it. You should propably see a doctor for your anger issues and maybe get a little meds before your new address becomes 123 mental institutuion road. Just some friendly advice.

Tommie

To#4-CARRIE, I MEAN NAOMI...

IT DOESN'T MATTER, AND WHY CARE WHAT HER MOTIVES ARE. WHETHER IT'S FOR PUBLICITY, OR TO OUTDO ANGELINA & BRAD OR WHETHER SHE IS DOING IT FROM HER HEART. AS LONG AS THE CHILD IS TAKEN GOOD CARE OF AND IS HAPPY & HEALTHLY WITH THE OPPORTUNITY TO LIVE, IS ALL THAT MATTERS. IT'S LIKE YOU'RE LOOKING FOR SOMETHING NEGATIVE THAT MAY NOT EVEN BE THE CASE, BECAUSE YOU AND I BOTH KNOW THE TRUTH IS THAT YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT MADDONA HAS DONE. I WONDER WHY. WHAT ARE YOUR MOTIVES?

black cherry rinse

NO CAR SEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that's all i gots to say...

Lisa

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't remember ever seeing a picture of Madonna carring her other children around? Publicity? maybe.

Wicked

Tommie,

QUIT FVCING SHOUTING AND QUIT PREACHING. Loser.

Everything you say is all fine and dandy...that's your opinion....but just remember one thing....THIS CHILD IS NOT AN ORPHAN...HE HAS A FATHER WHO IS ALIVE.

If MaDonna cared so much for this child...why not help the biological father out as well. No, MaDonna wants what she wants and what she wants is
PUBLICITY.

She is a washed up has been who never had any talent, and you and her can take a flying leap to another planet...fruitloop

Rachel

PLEASE STOP WRITING IN ALL CAPS-IT LOOKS LIKE YOU'RE FREAKING SCREAMING. Actually wrong again, I actually I like some of Madge's music and I'm glad the child has a better life. I only commented because you are on this thread telling people if they have a different opinion than you they'll burn in hell. I bet you're alot of fun at a party. Why would you think I have ulterior motives? Because one comments they suddenly have sinister motives? Again, you're a self-righteous simpleton and quite probably paranoid as well.

They about to get paid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think the baby looks just like her,striking resemblance,almost identical,you put her next to the baby and we wouldnt be able to tell her apart

Wicked

who is?

Sillyme

She promised His father to raise David to be a Christian.. uh huh!

Rachel

nellie- i was referring to tommie, the fruitloop. ( i couldn't have said it better myself! )
hopefully she took your advice and went to another planet

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments