Stone and Fox Get Hot at Hyde

10/30/2006 6:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

A famous baller and an even more famous ball-breaker are Tinseltown's hottest new couple.

Reliable sources tell TMZ that actress Sharon Stone and former NBA star Rick Fox were making out at Hollywood hotspot Hyde on Saturday night, and that the relationship is developing into something more than just a one-night canoodling session. The pair arrived at the club separately, but spent a couple hours inside "with their hands all over each other," according to witnesses, and then were snapped by photogs leaving Hyde together.

Stone has had three previous marriages end in divorce, and Fox was previously married to singer-actress Vanessa Williams.

Stone's rep had no information on the encounter, and Fox's rep could not be reached for comment.

Tasha

Watch out Sharon!! He's hot but a major player. I saw him at the Comedy Store with 2 women while still married to Vanessa!!!

Jen

I am so happy that Sharon has a new man. I hope this one doesn't get eaten by a kimodo dragon like the last one.

car videos

fox is a great player at both side...use your instinct girl....

Wicked

I hope Fox does play her...she certainly deserves it...white trash she is.

and...I see gravity is kickin' in on Stone...ha ha goody goody.

jfp

who???

mommaco

eewwww!

Lynn

I never knew Rick Fox cheated on Vanessa Williams ... hmmm learn something new every day.

I think if Rick and Sharon can give it go I wish them all the best. True love is hard to come by in this day and age. I wish them th best.

On the other hand ... there's vanity and lust. If those two are together for vanity and lust, then it'll be over before you can say "ice-pick."

richard haanebrink

she looks like his mother sick she needs to find someone her own age mabay she can go to a bingo hall she would fit right in !

Black Sheep

Yeah, this'll last. At least until Thursday.

Larry Davis

Who the hell cares what any of these people do. All you morons do is fill their wallets. So what's in it for you? That's right.........Nothing, a big fat zero. Just forget about the celebs. 99.9% of them are worthless anyways!

WEE

Yes, I'll have to agree with white trash, someone needs to go to charm school.

Toni

Why do we care.. Arent there more pressing issues in this country.....

Clive

Sharon, Sharon, Sharon...do your homework - brother Rick creeps to the "other side" on occassion, if you know what I mean. He doesn't just bounce balls on the court.

Jackie

I think we care because it takes our mind off the more pressing issues for a moment.

Joseph

Shouldn't Her Old Dusty Ass Be Drawing Social Security.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments