Paris Takes it to the Street

11/7/2006 1:59 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Here's some footage from the set of a commercial starring ubiquitous heiress Paris Hilton. All they seem to want her to do is walk down the street -- from the limo to a scooter -- then go back and do it again. Finally, something Paris has the talent for; street walking!

With Paris' name recognition, we're sure she's being amply compensated for taking this repeated stroll. Seems like an easy way to make some commercial cash.

The only hard part seems to be wearing those shoes, which have heels high enough to warrant hazard pay.

Lisa

Must be a foreign country paying this "thing" to do a commercial. We see enough of her already!

Puh der Baer

Can't they walk her off the proverbial short pier???

Mean Old Bitch

BRAVO TMZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You hit the nail on the head with this line............"Finally, something Paris has the talent for; street walking!"

britbrat.u.k.

this broad walks like a toddler with a fully loaded diaper............or maybe it's a streetwalker that's had too many loads of a different kind........hhmmm,let,s ponder on that one for a nanosecond.

Sammy Davis, Jr.

w00t w00t, she is Hot!

SICK IGNORANCE

I'm laughing my butt off. The bitch can't even walk in those high heels. Watch how she walks. She looks so goofy. She's a mess!!

AreYouKiddingMe?

Finally!!!!!! Someone caught this bitch at her REAL profession.... STREET WALKING!

Miss Quote

Puta.

Kelly

I LOVE HER GORGEOUS VINTAGE DRESS! She looks STUNNING!
I saw the dress at Melrose Vintage Store Last week! HOTTTTTTTTT

Kelly

I LOVE U PARIS! YOU ARE THE ICON!
Her DRESS is gorgeous on her!

Ew!

that is so ridiculous. Who the hell cares?!

Mad Balls

I've invented a new dance called "The Paris Walk " ... you do nothing , there are no moves , no fancy footsteeps but for whatever reason everyone can't stop talking about you !!

paris hiltons and nicole richies biggest fan*hayley*

QUIT HATING ON PARIS!!!!!!!!
PARIS ROX!!!!!!!!!!
PARIS IS THE MOST PRETTIEST ,TALENTED,KOOLEST GURL EVER!!!!!!!!!!!
PARIS IS MY IDOL I SO LOOK UP TO HER!!!!!!!!!!
THIS COMMERCIAL WILL BE SO KOOL SINCE SHES IN IT!!!!!!!

shannon

What company in their right mind would hire Paris Hilton to star in an add for them?Not a very smart one I'd say cause we all know how fake she really is and I would never buy anything she would endorse and I'm guessing there's alot of people who think the same.She's a complete idiot and the main reason why us natural blondes get put down so much.But I'm happy to say I am a intelligent natural blonde,she's just a dyed dumb brunette blonde wannabee.