Will Smith -- I'm No Barack!

2/6/2007 6:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Will Smith spoke today at the Motion Picture Association of America in Washington D.C. Mr. Smith told the crowd a hilarious story.
Barack Obama and Will Smith
It happened this morning on his way to the event. An older couple approached Smith and said, "We love what you're doing. You're so great for the country!" In true Hollywood fashion, Smith said, "Thank you!"

As the star walked away, the old man said, "And we'll be sure to vote for you."

Come to think of it, Will and Barack have never been seen together. Coincidence?

Will Smith Gallery: Click to launch

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

frances

will you and jade are looking good

Elizabeth

I am a black female, and there is NO-WAY!, I am going to vote for the person responsible for my life for 4yrs. simply because there black? plez now thats a truely ignorant thing to say.Hillary has a history we know about, personally I believe that we are being tricked into voteing for a Muselum. and no they look nothing alike, will has nice pink lips, while Obama has dark weed smoker-lips. And to Marcia #76 it is true that the entire Gulfcoast was effected by Katrina, BUT!,the whole world saw how for 6-7 days and nights the black community of Nwe Orleans was left to suffer in high water, on top of roofs, or in that nasty as Dome by our Government. With no food or water,and if the stole food or water they ordered shot by there (white) female Govenor for what?, food and water, battery's,flashlights that were never going to be any good to anyone. So even though you suffered loss in Mississippi? don't even try to compare the two. And farrah calling people "crackers" while accussing others of raceism is just plain ignorant! Even if they do say the N-word so what!, them saying it is there ignorance, you responding to it is yours.

Cyndi

I couldn't believe all the negative comments associated with this pairing...One has to wonder why those individuals have such an ugly view of the world to assume that the comparison was made based solely that the two individuals were black. It couldn't possibly have been that both while being attractive (more so for Will), are very intelligent and out-spoken, caring individuals with morals and family values to boot. I feel very sorry for those people that can't see any meaning past racism. I do think that Bird was right on in thinking it is about the ears!

They about to get paid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

screw a demo-crap,they suck,vote republician,I bet farret has something to say about this story because of the color of his skin

SMILEY

HELL NO WILL SMITH LOOK WAY BETTER, HE LOOKS VERY SEXY

boatlover

This is just another example of how some people think we all look alike!

Bird

First I have to say I totally disagree with Smiley. Obama and Will are EQUALLY SEXY. I salivate at the thought of rubbing up against either of them. (sorry wives it's just a fantasy)

I searched and searched and saw no resemblence whatsoever. I wanted to say similar color, but nope, it's not. Just when I started to think all black people really do look the same to some people, I found it. It's the ears. They both have big ears. Yeah that's it.

Dawn

The two look nothing alike.

SOUTHERN FRIED GOSSIP

That's so funny! I will vote for Barack!

Lou

This is TMZ's pathetic example of including black celebs after all the blacklash they got for only covering black celebs when they get in trouble with the law.

PATHETIC PATHETIC PATHETIC !!!!!

tmz, you guys suck. even when you try not to be racist, you imply that all black men look the same.

Harvey Levin, perhaps your jewish ass should try some sensitivity classes. you are as pigheaded as the people whose careers you try to ruin.

NatTurner

I guess we still all look alike, especially to those born during reconstruction.

TeesMyBody.com T-Shirts

Obama better start pumping some iron.

Lindsay Blohan

Barack Obama looks a lot like Kristoff St. John ("Neil Hastings") from "The Young and the Restless". Check that separated-at-birth!

They about to get paid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ther no way he or clinton will be president,keep dreaming ffarrah the hood rat

I Love Nasty Boil