Anna's Body Moved to Hospital VIP Area

2/8/2007 8:01 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

This article has been redirected: Anna Nicole Smith Collapses

COMMENTS

Momma

New World Orderer - you're the wack job.
Anyone like you that can't find an ounce of compassion for this dead woman needs not order but the Lord. She rose above a horrible upbringing, made it huge in THIS business and survived the death of her son.
She made it you obviously didn't.
Leave her alone!!

israh

well its kinda freaky because they always say three in a family die in a row.so first her son then her and then it could be the baby or the father of the baby.

Tray

It is very sad indeed. I thought she was flighty but to have this happen is so tragic. I would be looking at Howard K Stern.... There have already been questions on the connection between he and Anna's son's death. Maybe she started questioning (in private) if he did in fact have any part in his death. Maybe she uncovered something and he did this to cover his tracks. Howard seems like a very possessive unfeeling person...I would keep an eye on him in the future. I just hope and pray that Anna's daughter is Larry's so she can go to a loving and caring father...

the wise old owl

I always thought that Anna needed HELP but I never wished her any HARM. This is so sad for her baby daughter. I hope that the DNA test is done PRONTO.

OPRI has filed for AN EMERGENCY DNA TEST to be done so they can protectect Dannilynn from HOWARD. My GOD.......HKS has been present for 2 death now. WTF is up ? Virgie's ( Anna's Mom ) last words to her daughter broadcast on TV were " be careful who you hang with.... otherwise you could be NEXT ! Let's hope that Howard doesn't get away with murder 2 times.

If Howard retains custody of Dannilynn he stands to inherient EVERYTHING THAT IS ANNA'S. I hate him.

Les

Howard does seem to be the common death denominator here doesnt he?

Paula J

FIRST OF ALL, MY HEART GOES OUT TO HER FAMILY, AT LEAST THE ONES SHE WAS STILL TALKING TO. I WAS SURPRISED BUT NOT SHOCKED TO LEARN OF HER UNTIMELY DEATH. BUT, IF ANYONE SAW HOW SHE DISRESPECTED HER MOTHER IN HER INTERVIEW ON E.T. AND TALKED BAD ABOUT HER KNEW IT WAS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME. LESSON: HONOUR THY MOTHER AND THY FATHER AND ALSO DIDN'T HER MOM PREDICT THIS ,THAT IF SHE WASN'T CAREFUL SHE WOULD BE NEXT!

KATIE

This is so heartbreaking. She had nobody that REALLY CARED ABOUT HER. How lonesome she must have been. Seems people only wanted to be around her for all he wrong reasons. My heart breaks, and I pray for her baby.

tl

I really cant believe she died i feel really bad for her baby girl!!!

Jolene

I am both shocked and saddened by her demise. My heart goes out her child, she left behind.

Patty

Reminds me of the terrible endings of life of Marilyn Monroe and Jane Mansfield....so Very Sad....so much stress and hate from the public.....then the Death of her son...will pray for her soul and that beautiful Baby...

kris

very very sad. she was on some heavy medication, we all knew this. but she still didnt deserve to die. besides, the medication she was on, there are many people on those same pills. that poor little girl is going to have so many questions one day. i just hope that larry is the father and gets her a.s.a.p. such an untimely death. this poor women died of a broken heart.

Sunnyd77

This is a tragedy . I hate to say it but I feel this is an overdose, intentional or not. I DO NOT think Howard K. Stern is this baby s father. It was a matter of time before the whole world knew. She should have been honest from the get go. And this may not have happened.

Christine

My heart goes out to Anna's baby girl. Anna was such a beautiful woman and I wish her peace .

R I P
Anna Niccole
Florida will miss you

natalie

My heart truley goes out to her new born baby girl. I really hate that she has gone to see her heavenly father at such a tender age, she will finally for maybe the first time in her short life be truly at peace. We all need to have our thoughts and prayers on her and her family. Sincerely, natalie

laura

i am very saddend by this tragedy anna nicole smith was a beautiful lively person it just sad how some pathetic people can make fun of a person that just passed. Get a life. I pray that she is at peace with her son daniel shes had a difficult life and deserves some peace.you will be missed rest in peace

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments