Jim Belushi -- Uneasy Rider

3/2/2007 1:31 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Bulky necro-star Jim Belushi was spotted tootling down a Beverly Hills street yesterday on an electric scooter, with his terrifed looking daughter, Jamison.

Wow, this looks like fun.

Catherine

Love this guy! Thought his brother was the best, also! A family with talent to spare!!!!
smiles, Catherine

Billy Ray Bobby Joe

What a douche he is. She is wearing a helmet but he isn't. What a great example maker he is.

Fourth Grade Mathmatician

hahahahahahaha he cant even afford a car

Embarrassin

ROBIN

I think that is just too sweet...my husband is a great dad and is always involved in any sport or activity that our children are....I love to see other (even Hollywood) parents being involved!

WAY TO GO Jim Belushi!

TMZ...I can't believe that you didn't make a smartass comment on something nice!

Patti

I don't know what they mean by "necro-star", but I love seeing a Daddy doing things with his kiddie.

superstar

she's likely terrified of the strangers snapping pictures of her!
he's a dad being a dad with his kid...big deal

malvolio

...actually, even tho' i'm not crazy about his work, my sister and i played pool and drank with him in the late eighties after one of his improv shows. he is, or was at least, a genuinely nice guy. my liquored-up sister kept asking him crazy questions about his brother, and he answered them all, politely. i, personally, would have kicked her azz...

ROBIN

TO: "BILLY RAY BOBBY JOE"!

Get over yourself.....little igmo!

Fourth Grade Mathmatician

#8

Necro stems from a latin word meaning death.
Example- Necrophilia is a disorder where by a person engages in sexual intercourse with the deceased..

you should read a book sometime; mongoloid.

He's Boring now

I wish that guy would quit making claims to Chicago being his home and he's the number one fan of the Bears and Cubs. He left there so long ago I'm surprised he even remembers how to spell it. That power scooter he is riding along the sidewalk is probably illegal in the exculsive California hood he now resides in.

Nice though to see he's involved with daughter, and nice too to see he no longer needs a cigarette.

ROBIN

TO "MALVOLIO"....That's pretty cool...I really like him and I loved his brother on SNL. Wish I could have there!

Have a good one!

monkia louinski

This looks like a great Dad and his little princess out for an afternoon of fun. What's the big deal?

Paul

A fat riding retard!

Jamie Lynn

He cant even fit all of his fat ass on that. That should tell him he should be walking, running or using a real bike!

spikept-the-Poet

Lots of anger towards someone you don't know. The young girl might be afraid of the photographer planted in the middle of the sidewalk. Bottom line, Paris, Brittany, etc., the only reason you care is because the media pushes you to care.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments