Kelly Osbourne Shreds Valet for Losing Her Car

4/19/2007 3:52 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kelly Osbourne lost her cool last night when a Koi valet lost her car. That would be inconvenient!

After a 10-minute stop at the posh sushi joint, Osbourne and a friend fumed while waiting in exhaust fumes for more than an hour at the valet stand. When a nervous car-fetcher admitted he couldn't locate Kelly's Mercedes, Osbourne got seriously gassy.

The two friends then embarked on a furious trek through two separate parking lots, Kelly's frustration mounting by the minute, with Kelly barking at the attendant, "I don't mean to be rude but you need to find my car," adding, "in the nicest possible way, you're really f**king up!"

Finally, after the bumbling valet talked the gals into hitching a ride to another parking lot via a beat-up gold minivan, they found the car, got in, and sped off into the night.

Justin

Sounds like Kelly needs a Twinkie

Kennedy

Good job Kelly for keeping your cool and being patient.

Dottie

Her fat a$$ could use a good walk. Hell, a good jog.

Marcel

Mmh, there is nothing wrong with her, I think she was even quite cool. I would have freaked out a lot more.

Rebecca

I think she handled it awesome. I would have been pissed and totally lost it.

butweiner

She should really be proud of herself for being so calm!!!!! I would have been sooo furious after just a few minutes of waiting!!!! It's seems that they have these cars parked all over the place and not in a specific lot with security. Scary!!!

pookie

SHE'S BETTER THEN I WOULD HAVE BEEN...........I'D HAVE RIPPED HIM A NEW ASSHOLE.....GUESS THAT'S WHY I'M NOT RICH AND FAMOUS......;(

BETTYB

If that's the worst thing that happens to you, Kelly, consider yourself lucky!

leslie

Kelly is a sweetheart. My sister got in a bad accident on the freeway and Kelly stopped, called police, and waited until everything was ok, and this was in the rain. She is a very nice person.

who cares?

wow what FAT legs!!!

Angiep

OMG.. How the hell you loose someones car? I would have been pissed !! What a bunch of dumb ass's.

Idolwatcher

Glad for them it was her and not me, I would have lost it long before an hour. What kind of excuse could they have for not knowing where her car was parked???

Beth Halle

She DID NOT SHRED that valet that was seriously in the WRONG. She ws polite and very calm. This was poorly head lined and very inflamitory if I was Kelly I would sue TMZ. The evidence is in the video. case closed.

Kit Kat ^..^

Why the hell would you go to a place for 10 minutes?!

Land Shark

So what? I would have been livid if a valet left me standing there for over an hour. Give her a break!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments