Boo Birds Dump on Donald Trump

4/27/2007 12:54 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Donald TrumpL.A. Lakers fans are wild for team mascot Jack Nicholson ... but the town isn't as fond of Donald Trump.

Before the start of the fourth quarter in last night's Lakers game, the Jumbotron flashed pictures of celebs in attendance. For Lakers super-fan Jack Nicholson, the crowd roared, but when The Donald's combedover mug came up, the crowd roundly booed!

Who knew so many Rosie O'Donnell fans went to Lakers games?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

haha

Haha how funny! LA is the great; it’s nice to know that people here feel the same way as I do.

caveman

he is about as hard to like as rosie.

the funny thing is those two are very alike, twins seperated at birth comes to mind.

Shirl

Donald Trump is a conceited jerk with money thanks to his Father.......I would have booed him too.....

The point is

I actually like Donald and Jack. They are big personalities and both are gentlemen who know how to handle adversity. The Lakers fans boo Kobe if he is not winning, they are fickle fans.

Rick

Alright...What goes around comes around. All in due time Donald, all in due time.

Hope it happens everywhere he goes....

It' s not about Rosie and what he has done, but a multiple of things over the years.
Time to shut him up.....

buckaroobonzai

Don't worry donald, we love ya

ANNA

I love TRUMP!! Don't worry TRUMP- It must have been LIBERAL-LESBIAN Night!!

brown

GO ROSIE
GO ROSIE
GO ROSIE
GO ROSIE
GO ROSIE
TRUMP NEEDS P.R. HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLP!,
GO ROSIE
GO ROSIE

ANNA

Trump is the MAN!! He's Smarter than most of L.A. /Hollyweird Morons put together!

Sandra

I don't like him very much either ever since the Miss America SCANDAL...I just don't understand his double standards (referring to Miss Nevada being kicked off)...Anyways, that is just my opinion...just like Rosie has hers.

ANNA

Trump Rocks!! Sorry Trump for the Pathetic Display of these ILLEGAL -LIBERAL-you-owe me LOSERS!!

Sandral

It's a bitch when it comes back to bite you ain't it, Donald? And note to self, Donny the Dump Truck, the orange hair just ain't getting it, old man.

ANNA

Anyone who would defend SCUM like Rosie is a LOSER just like her!! Just like TRUMP said!! HAHAHA!!

ANNA

AWWWW! to all you pathetic Rosie fans! Donald just spoke the truth! She is a LOSER & destroys anything she is involded with!! THE TRUTH hurts hugh! ROSIE is Goneeeeeeeeee from the view! Now maybe I can watch it AGAIN!

ANNA

I would do TRUMP & his comb-over!! HE's one SEXY-BITCH!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments