Paris Is Cryin' & Freezin' as Inmates Chant

6/5/2007 7:21 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Paris Prison Diaries
TMZ has multiple inside sources who have painted a bleak picture of day # 2 in the slammer. In three words, "Paris is scared."

Paris has been crying on the phone, saying she's not sleeping or eating. Paris says her cell is "freezing cold." She has three little blankets and no pillow. She's using one of the blankets as a pillow. The room is bright and jail noise echoes through her space.

Sleep isn't the only problem. Paris says she has no appetite and has eaten almost nothing.

Inmates actually struck up a chant when Paris went back to her cell earlier today. As she walked by they struck up a chorus, "Paris! Paris! Paris!" We're told she smiled and waved. Some inmates have been coming up to her cell door, mostly to say hi. One inmate said, "You don't deserve to be here." Another made an origami butterfly from a magazine page and slipped it under her door. Another slipped a drawing book under her door. The guards, Paris says, have all been nice.

She's called her lawyer and family, but found it really hard to talk because there's a recording, "You have one minute left. This call is being recorded."

Tomorrow, Day 3.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

RON

%u2026please write Paris and show her your support... Regional Detention Facility
PARIS HILTON #9818783
11705 S. Alameda St.
Lynwood, Ca. 90262

Gatorade Please

Are we suppose to care?

slutty addicts turn me on

someone put a shank in that skank!!!!

recovery101Fan

It's not a hotel or the simple life. It's real life jail.

Romeo752

I personally feel bad for Paris. I would for anyone who isn't actually a criminal. She has been vilified by most people who would not have had the courage to face this as she has. I say lighten the f__k up!

I don't get the whole Paris thing

WHO GIVES A SHIT!!!!!!!

the way it is

OH POOR BABY IS SCARED. WELL TOO BAD. WATCH SHE'LL GET OUT SOONER THAN WE ALL EXPECT!!!

jProud American Author

Oh my gosh. That woman is so delusional. She is in prison and has it better than the prison populaiton. It's very sad to see this. Martha Stewart was in prison and she didn't deserve to be there...she was set up ...BUT she didn't whine and cry. She took it like a woman and paid her dues...much longer than Paris. I hope this young woman gets it as to why she is there. So sad.

Erika

This is pure TMZ gold. I can't wait til Day 3...maybe we will hear, that she can't poop or something really important like that. Thanks TMZ!

racer

LOL!!!!! Most excellent..... Dumb bitch

Nick

I want to feel sorry for her, I just can't. DUI is not a traffic violation HILTONS! suck it up skank.

NYC

LOL..."she hasn't eaten or slept....LOL gimme a break its ONLY been what? a day and 1/2 or something ?! GROW SOME BALLS PARIS ! we all know u got em, I mean u r a tranny !. GEEZ.

SB

DON'T DO THE CRIME, IF YOU CAN'T DO THE TIME!

Claya_Hata

She ain't nothin but a lil Chiwuawua.. I'm hopin she gets thick and hard lookin when she comes back outta lock down.

jules

i'm certain she'll be out in 5 days or so.
and then we'll all have to watch her ridiculous posing again. it's so insane how much attention she gets for doing nothing!
very sad