Paris Won't Appeal

6/9/2007 9:24 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Paris HiltonParis Hilton has issued the following statement:

"Today I told my attorneys not to appeal the judge's decision. While I greatly appreciate the Sheriff's concern for my health and welfare, after meeting with doctors I intend to serve my time as ordered by the judge.

This is by far the hardest thing I have ever done. During the past several days, I have had a lot of time to reflect and have already learned a bitter, but important lesson from this experience.

As I have said before, I hope others will learn from my mistake. I have also had time to read the mail from my fans. I very much appreciate all of their good wishes and hope they will keep their letters coming.

I must also say that I was shocked to see all of the attention devoted to the amount of time I would spend in jail for what I had done by the media, public and city officials. I would hope going forward that the public and the media will focus on more important things, like the men and women serving our country in Iraq, Afghanistan and other places around the world."

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

thomas j murphy

HEY PARIS HILTON WHY DIDN'T YOU DO THE FULL 45 DAYS. I SEE IT NOW
AND SAVE THIS BLOG EMAIL. YOU ARE GOING TO DRIVE DRUNK AGAIN AND HIT AND KILL SOMEONE MAYBE A LITTLE CHILD OR OLDER PERSON OR YOURSELF.

YOU BE ARRESTED AND CRY,CRY,AND CRY SAYING TO EVERYBODY I DID NOT MEAN TO HURT ANYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YOU WERE BORN WITH A GOLDEN SPOON IN YOUR MOUTH AND DON'T KNOW HOW THE REAL WORLD WORKS. BUT YOU WON'T HAVE TO WORRY DADDY WILL GET ANOTHER DREAM TEAM LIKE SIMPSON HAD AND 10,000,000. DOLLARS LATER YOU WILL GET OFF......... GET SOME HELP NOW BEFORE YOU KILL SOMEONE.

TJM HARTFORD,CONN. 27 JUNE 2007 6:46 AM EST

thomas j murphy

THE NEWS I READ HEAR IS MOST OF ALL AMAZES ME THAT I FEEL THE SAME WAY MOST THE SAME WAY OTHER PEOLE THINK., I AM HEREW YOU ARE THEIR BUT WE MOST OF ALL HAVE THE SAME WAY OF THINKING, THANKS TO ALL THAT WRITE IN AND EXPRESS THEMSELVES BECAUSE IT WORTH READING ABOUT YOUR WAY OF THINKING AND THE WAY I THINK.........

?

Blow it out your ass!

Hottie n OC

Good, then serve your sentence, learn a lesson and shut up already!

Tom

Die already you stupid whore.

Michael

First time TMZ.com didn't report the news first

Natalie Parker

Love Her

Dan

uh, WHAT?

PeopleAreUptight

Like she really gives a crap about the troops...see now she will try to make it look like she is good....Stupid bitch1

katy

wow, it may not be genuine or even actually written by her, but at least she has the grace to appear a tiny bit unselfish. I wouldn't have even thought she knew there was a war going on. Good PR move and probably the only smart thing we will ever hear her say/do!

Hottie n OC

Yeah, as if she wrote that more like her lawyer did! I really hope she can change some of her ways after this mess that she got herself into!

Peter

Paris is a class act all the way. God love her for her strength and beauty.

Lawyer

We all know her attorney wrote this statement not Paris- so what good is it??

cashmere

Finally!! Someone around this dimwit has exhibited some common sense. Shut your mouth, woman up and do your time. If Martha can do it so can Paris. After all Martha is a senior citizen.

Big Man

Who is the ghost author for that statement. Are you kidding me, that statement might be the biggest joke of the weekend.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments