OJ "Did It" Manuscript Leaked Online

6/19/2007 3:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained a copy of the infamous manuscript by killer OJ Simpson where he outlines IF he had killed his ex-wife Nicole Brown Simpson, HOW it went down. Get ready folks, it's disgusting.
OJ Simpson
The manuscript begins with the passage:

I'm going to tell you a story you've never heard before, because no one knows this story the way I know it. It takes place on the night June 12, 1994, and it concerns the murder of my ex-wife, Nicole Brown Simpson, and her young friend, Ronald Goldman. I want you to forget everything you think you know about that night because I know the facts better than anyone. I know the players. I've seen the evidence. I've heard the theories. And, of course, I've read all the stories: That I did it. That I did it but I don't know I did it. That I can no longer tell fact from fiction. That I wake up in the middle of the night, consumed by guilt, screaming.

As for the murders, Simpson describes a chilling scene:

I looked over at Goldman, and I was fuming. I guess he thought I was going to hit him, because he got into his little karate stance. "What the fuck is that?" I said. "You think you can take me with your karate shit?" He started circling me, bobbing and weaving, and if I hadn't been so fucking angry I would have laughed in his face. "O.J., come on!" It was Charlie again, pleading. Nicole moaned, regaining consciousness. She stirred on the ground and opened her eyes and looked at me, but it didn't seem like anything was registering. Charlie walked over and planted himself in front of me blocking my view. "We are fucking done here, man-let's go!"

I noticed the knife in Charlie's hand, and in one deft move I removed my right glove and snatched it up. "We're not going anywhere," I said, turning to face Goldman. Goldman was still circling me, bobbing and weaving, but I didn't feel like laughing anymore. "You think you're tough, motherfucker?" I said. I could hear Charlie just behind me, saying something, urging me to get the fuck out of there, and at one point he even reached for me and tried to drag me away, but I shook him off, hard, and moved toward Goldman. "Okay, motherfucker!" I said. "Show me how tough you are!"

Then something went horribly wrong, and I know what happened, but I can't tell you exactly how. I was still standing in Nicole's courtyard, of course, but for a few moments I couldn't remember how I'd gotten there, when I'd arrived, or even why I was there. Then it came back to me, very slowly: The recital-with little Sydney up on stage, dancing her little heart out; me, chipping balls into my neighbor's yard; Paula, angry, not answering her phone; Charlie, stopping by the house to tell me some more ugly shit about Nicole's behavior. Then what? The short, quick drive from Rockingham to the Bundy condo. And now?

Now I was standing in Nicole's courtyard, in the dark, listening to the loud, rhythmic, accelerated beating of my own heart. I put my left hand to my heart and my shirt felt strangely wet. I looked down at myself. For several moments, I couldn't get my mind around what I was seeing. The whole front of me was covered in blood, but it didn't compute. Is this really blood? I wondered. And whose blood is it? Is it mine? Am I hurt?

Plans for the book and a FOX News television special were announced in mid-November 2006. The project was canceled after a firestorm of controversy and an outcry from the public.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Mark in San Diego

OJ is a sick bastard. I cannot believe he was found not guilty. He was guilty as SIN and he should be sitting on death row. The fact that he wrote this book is proof that he has no feelings for the families involved. He is a sick pig that should not be out walking around free.

Michele

Maybe it was "roid" rage.

Fist His Anus

All the money in the world can't help him where he is going.

Nell

This is a disgrace. Please take down this site. Trash! Don't even bother giving OJ any more publicity.

KHAIDAWHITE

848-nelli,aren't you confused?? this is great publicity for the browns and the greedy goldmans! the more the book is sensationalized the more it will sell and FINALLY, THOSE GREEDY DOGS CAN GET THEIR AWARDS..OR IS REWARDS. BUT Nooooooooooobody except doggish money hungry people would harrass people for money to pay for the lives of someone they are suppose to love.

I HOPE THIS BOOK BRING THEM A BILLION DOLLARS SO THEY CAN REST IN HELL IN PEACE! ANYONE WILLING TO SELL THE SOULS OF THEIR SO CALLED LOVE ONES NEED TO MAKE At least A BILLION DOLLARS.....RIGHT? Right!

black/white ...Why is this an issue? love,hurt,anger,confusion TRUE "issue"...

He's a WOMEN BEATER.
He's a MURDERER.
He's a CHILD ABUSER (past and still).
I'm certain in his sick mind he will state the book deal was for his childrens sake or maybe to DENIE,DENIE,DENIE once again it was "CHARLIE or the GODFATHER ".
O.J DID IT, this is not rocket science.

black/white ...Why is this an issue? love,hurt,anger,confusion TRUE "issue"...

What type of guy would (did) do a book deal like this?, I'm certain it would be for his childrens benifit"..............NOT"
He's a WOMEN BEATER.
He's a MURDERER.
He's still ABUSING his children.
What a sick ugly man!

Another Bites The Dust

I WISH OJ WOULD KILL HIMSELF!!!!!!!!!!

sheikwil

Well, the law says he was not guilty, so people need to get over it. I am glad it was leak because Ron Gorman's family look more like gold diggers than OJ. This is about money for them and them exploiting their son's and Nicole's death. No one should make a dime off people's death. I use to feel sorry for the family until it appeared to me that both families are trying to cash in on the deaths of nicole and Ron. No one was talking about how bad OJ was when he was taking care of their broke butts. I don't feel sorry for him either because he didn't do anything for his own community when he was married to Nicole, so they are all trying to profit from someone's death.

lisa

Shame on you TMZ.........the fact this piece of S*** is even still alive makes my stomach turn.......
He will get his one day and that day cannot come soon enough!!!

SCUMBAG!!!!

Sick of it.

Just when all the pain in the world gets too much to take, some cant take a joke and Fire Imus for what he said, it wasn't his outburst but his response to his own producers' remarks...Fire Ann Coulter for what she said. Fire whoever published this trash story. IF OJ's son did it, then he should still face justice as no statute of limitations on murder. Go on, go get him....

Rebecca

You need not hope that someone isgoing to make the realms of heaven or hell. we live either one right now by the way we play out our lives. OJ I believe is already living his hell, and well desrved I may add. OJ, suffer the consequences of your actions, call it what you will but its somewhere along the lines of KARMA. Every action has a reation good or bad! No court ruling has set you free,I bet you know that to well now OJ!

New Zealand Lady

Eric Vaughan

It was black alright - black ops. Whoever brought the serrated-edged stiletto knife to the Brentwood Estate knew that you had to destroy the voicebox before you could do anything else. OJ was filming a movie on Navy Seals at the time and their standard is simular to a fancy steak knife. So OJ can think like that, but the story swath he cuts himself well in advance is just as stupid as Scot Peterson making a huge bustle and hustle to establish his murder alibi right at the crime scene? To tell the truth about what we really get to know, I have to wonder if Mark Fuhrman wasn't guided all the way through this by a filmwriter with ties to the CIA to deliberately scuttle that trial because they'd know the truth about how this was slotted right around South Africa's transition.

Eric Vaughan

Having read about 100 of the last comments, I think whatever put together this story must be rubbing their hands in glee. (And yes, it was obviously bought and paid for and staged.)

slbenzo

The Goldman's have proved one thing for me. Money will change the way most of us think. Suddenly this "disgusting book" is no longer blood money.........it's Goldman money. We now know how much value you put on your Son's life.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments