Bindi is 9!

7/24/2007 8:51 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The world's most precocious 8-year-old just became the world's most precocious 9-year-old!

Bindi, chock full of animal magnetism, will be celebrating her birthday with a "mad celebration" at the Australia Zoo, where all kids under 14 will get in free! Plus free face painting and free rides! Crikey!

Steve Irwin was killed ten months ago while diving near the Great Barrier Reef, when a stingray barb pierced his heart.

love them

how dare you everyone likes her why did you say that. she is not Obnoxious.

Angie in NC

At least she has made someting positive out of a tragedy. And she continues on what her daddy would have wanted her to do! Wish more poeple in the world could be a strong & positive as she is...... Happy Bday Bindi!

TBizzle

first!!!!!!!!!!!!

AsWickedx3

Awe I love her. She's so cute. A Very strong little girl.

alex

sounds fun!

ooh that hurts good

she showed the greatest courage when her father died. God Bless her. I am so glad you are giving headlines to someone worthy for a change.

tooth fairy

I feel sorry for this kid, she got a terrible stage mom. You can see she desperately tries to please her mom. Every time they made an appearance together, the kid nervously looks at her mother's reaction for approval. Poor kid is the bread winner of her family now just like Lindsay.

So Angry!

!!! Happy Birthday Bindi !!!
Such a sweetie!

margaret

It's nice to see a happy kid on tmz for a change. I hope her family will keep her out of the spotlight enough for a normal childhood. From her tv show, it seems like she really enjoys and can really handle the work she does. Shes an amazing kid.

SAGRLVBR

Happy Birthday Bendi!!!! I hope you have an outstanding day!!!

I still cant believe Steve is gone!! I loved his show and he had an amazing heart that never stopped giving and loving!!!!! He will always be missed!!
R.I.P.

Shelley

Happy Birthday Bindi!--What a darling little girl. :)

How nice to see a "wholesome" headline on here once in awhile.

Just me

Happy Birthday Bindi. I am sure your dad is smiling down on you today. I just sure wish your mom would let you be a 9 year old child instead of exposing you the way she does.

Enjoy little one.

BoredinTucson

Happy Birthday Bindi!!! Too bad your story is buried in the middle of all the Lohen mess.

Zenophobe Alien

Hope she don't get into the Hollywood lifestyle. Hope she stays grounded.

elle