Usher's

Wedding Off

7/28/2007 2:02 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Let's call the whole thing off! Pop prince Usher and his fiancee Tameka Foster have called off their wedding, which was scheduled for today.

A statement released by Usher's publicist, Patti Webster, said, "It was announced today that the wedding ceremony for Usher Raymond, IV and Tameka Foster was canceled. No additional information will be given regarding the circumstances of the cancellation, but we hope the privacy of this matter will be respected."

Usher and the much-older Tameka (he's 28, she's 37) are expecting a baby this fall. No word on whether the couple is still engaged or even together.

More Today in TMZ History

p1tey1

LMBAO!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess Usher finally WOKE UP!!!!!!!

p1tey1

I have a feeling her recently released arrest records didn't help matters. Petty theft and welfare fraud??? How low class.

I read some of her interviews, she seemed like a real bitch and I'm glad the wedding is off. She didn't seem like the type of woman who deserved to be with someone like Usher. I don't care about her age, her ATTITUDE turned me off.

You will never know!

Taneka is a transgendered male hair dresser. This is why Usher called off the wedding. Tameko or Tameka tried to fool everyone but, Usher finally figured it out for himself!!!
He saw that her transformation wasn't really finished yet and that he is faking being pregnant and wanted out!

susan

#20 that was good !!! thanks for the laugh

LittleNikita10

No one but the couple's close family and friends truly know what kind of people Usher and Tameka are. We can all speculate. I do believe Usher should, and will, take responsibility for his baby. Whether he should marry is another matter. While many people say age doesn't matter, I do believe in some cases it does. She is almost 10 years older than Usher. It is my opinion, and only my opinion, that Usher and Tameka may have discovered they didn't have enough common interests, values, and life experiences to marry. Talking about marriage can be romantic but when it comes down to actually placing a ring on each other's finger suddenly makes it very real.

Deanna

She's pregnant how could she be a he think.

Posted at 2:25PM on Jul 28th 2007 by Dawn

it's called a joke referring to her looks, chill!

melissa

I THINK THAT USHER HAS FINALLY WOKE UP AND REALIZED THIS WOMEN FOR WHO SHE REALLY IS, BUT NEEDLESS TO SAY A CHILD IS INVOLVED AND I WISH THEM THE BEST OF LUCK IN THEIR ARRANGEMENTS TO RAISE THIS CHILD AS A UNIT OR AS STABLE PARENTS

Sadieface

Wow that was a close call
maybe the kid isn't even his and that is why the
wedding was called off

Say No - To the Immigration Bill

Well her half sister has spoken about Tameka's mother losing her dentures and Tameka telling her mom that she can't attend her wedding without teeth.

Her half sister said why don't you help her get them before the wedding and Tamekas response was "she can buy her own damn teeth."

If Tameka was stupid enough to say such a thing in front of Usher, maybe that's what sealed the deal.

Maybe his lawyers put a pre-nup in front of her prior to the wedding and she said NO im not signing it. Not thinking that Usher would call if off. If a woman is in love with a man...she would sign the pre-nup. Since he is the one with the money.

Boo Hoo

Um let me guess, the usual right, "nobody knows for sure who the baby's daddy is". In other word, no boby know fo show who da baby daddy id.

Sandra Pointer

Maybe Usher's mother was just looking out for her son, not being controlling. Who really knows for sure. One thing I'm sure is true, any mother would be concerned about her very wealthy son marrying an older woman who left her previous husband AND children to move in on her son, especially when he is STUPID enough to involve himself with this loose woman and marry her without a pre-nup. It sounds like Tameka is the controlling one, not Usher's mom. As I said before, I think that he is probably going to learn a hard lesson with this one.

Kris Peterson

Well, how devastating for one of them. I empathize....or, I feel their pain. It must be a drag to be pregnant and not married. I don't know. I refused to do it.

madeline

Much older? When's the last time you saw a man listed as much older than the woman he's with? Answer: never. Why is it perfectly ok for a 40 or 50 year old man to date a 20 something woman? Answer: because it is - as it should be for any woman to date any man of any age she wants to. Grow up people.

Golden Goddess

He discovered Maneka is really his uncle!!!

cathy

Let Usher and his mom get close again. But she still has his baby. He might as well open up his wallet wide if that is his baby