Jenny McCarthy: Working Girl?

8/6/2007 3:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Playboy alum Jenny McCarthy took on the role of blackjack dealer at the Playboy Club at the Palms Casino Resort on Saturday night -- and made nearly $3,000 in tips -- all for charity, of course.

Jenny became the first ever celebrity dealer, working the tables from 9:00 PM to midnight, much to the delight of several male gamblers -- who probably yelled "hit me!" with particular delight.

When her shift was up, Jenny retired her bunny costume and hit up Moon Nightclub, where she partied with friends at a VIP table right on the dance floor. Jenny then retired to a Sky Villa inside the Fantasy Tower of the Palms. Certainly not the first time Jenny has been in someone's fantasy.

LIFE IS LIFE

SHE IS HOT

know it all

In case anybody's curious........ LINDSAY LOHAN is in rehab in UTAH and she should be arrained on her DUI on August 24th.

Gregrie

First I want to say she was a great playmate. I'm glad she's doing charity work.

Zenophobe Alien

She looks like a Tranny y'all

hummina hummina

Jenny ROCKS!

#3 Cocoa Bean, I'm betting you're uglier than a bucket of elbows and have the voice of a 75 year old smoker.

hummina hummina

Jenny ROCKS!

dez

Having Jenny help us fight autism is a true honor. My family is incredibly thankful.

Zenophobe Alien

Moonday, And i guess you smell like a Tranny's Ass. Get a life moron

Zenophobe Alien

I remember when Jenny was on MTV. very little talent. Fake boobs. what does jim Carrey see in her? He could buy any girl with boobs.

SayWhat

$3,000? Heck, she could have just written a check for more than that. She got more out of the free publicity than that.

Mark

What does Jim see in her? Well, according to her book(s) and interviews, she does EVERYTHING, and I mean EVERYTHING, in the bedroom.

That is something which cannot be underestimated...

Celeb News by E!

Jenny McCarthy was apparently doing a pretty good job working those tables too.
It is reported that the house actually did better during her shift than any other for the weekend and that one particular player, writer/ editor, Will Estell, of Oxford, Alabama actually lost an estimated $143,000. during his two hour stint at Jenny's table.
He was apparently spending someone else's money -investors who he was shopping a screenplay to- who were there with him and sources say, kept feeding him hundreds as long as he was playing.
Hey, all we know is if we could set there for two hours, watch Jenny McCarthy deal us, blow over $100 Grand and leave without losing any of our own money...We'd move into the Palms.

the dirt E!

Kate

I love that she donated all the money to an Autism charity. Now if only our government would follow and try to figure out (1) why 1.5 million children are diagnosed w/ autism each year and (2) how to find a cure. Jenny's son is autistic as well as Toni Braxton's and Holly Robinson-Peete. There is also a rumour that John Travolta's oldest son is autistic but since Scientology is against any mental health illness or treatment, both he & his wife are in complete denial although the former nanny tells a different story. If its true, shame on the both of them. Thanks Jenny for helping find a cure!!!

Jaime Lynn Spears

I was playing the table where Jenny was working also.
I can tell you the crowd was all over our table and the casino probably lost money from people not playing and instead watching Jenny. I saw the guy you are talking about to, that writer guy. He and the two suits he was with were just laughing and talking to Jenny the whole time they were losing money. I would've done it to though if it wasn't my money.
I kind of doubt he lost that much though...I'd say more like $50k.
It was a fun night though.

Zenophobe Alien