Earth 101 for Paris

9/15/2007 5:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

paris hiltonParis Hilton is the new Al Gore.

The newly short-tressed socialite's been hanging with hunky "Entourage" actor Adrian Grenier, who has taken Paris under his environmentally-friendly wing.

"He's been kind of like a mentor to me, teaching me about the environment and what I can do," said Paris. So that's what they've been doing!

"I think it's cool to talk to someone in L.A. who has more to talk about than all this artificial crap people talk about. It's nice to talk to someone who's real," she said of Grenier to People. Has hell frozen over?

oxyclean

That's cool, Paris.
Now go ride the bus.

Christina

Sure that's all you and Adrian Grenier do together, Paris.

Seriously

this is one of the FUGILIEST pictures of Paris! What is her problem these days? She's not been up to snuff.

HOLLYBOOB

go to HOLLYBOOB TO SEE OVER 10 000 PICTURES OF YOUR FAVORITE HOT FEMALE CELEBRITY

Christine

I'll believe this to be true when she shows that she is making the changes to her lifestyle to live "green".

saba

Awesome!
I love Paris!
but what does al gore even mean?
x x x x

Sarah Silverman SUCKS!

I’m sure she’s taking it as seriously as reading the bible.

George

Paris is trying to get a husband. She's trying to look/dress more mature. Don't you get it?

PhillipP

Please TMZ nobody really cares about Paris anymore. Stick with Britney or Amy Winehouse. Paris is so so so over.

M

Actually, Man-made global warming a big hoax designed to create a global tax on carbon emissions (aka the breathing tax) Paris Hilton, this is not "REAL". This is geopolitics.

Save the environment? How about we works on not killing thousands of ours and other citizens in other countries first? Eugenics in action...

M

Big Bear

Look at her face in the picture!!! She is stoned out of her gourd!!!! paris could not tell you what planet she is on because she found someones dope supply!!!!! Way to go Princess Airhead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shuffle_Demon

Adrian truly lives on the edge. ........Some guys go sky-diving......... Others scale Mt. Everest. He rests his balls on the precipice of that Herpes Canyon Paris has..... I’m actually impressed. I...... battle forest fires without a shirt on.......but what this guy does is sheer madness........ You’re walking a razor’s edge, Mr.Grenier .......Try not to get cut - in the crotch....and as for Paris the enviromentalist....Yeah I am sure she will take up whatever cause comes her way if it will get her pic in the paper.....Some cash....Or Laid

5 cent

Paris Hilton's comment on Global Warming:

That's hot!

Paris has herpes

Talk, talk, talk. What's she actually doing other than talking? And why are you deleting my comments about this whore, TMZ? Why did Levin tell the NY Post he's not biased towards any celebs when you guys take the effort to delete any comments calling her out?

kindness

I think Paris and Adrien are awesonme together. He has substance, way cool dude. And she has super high confidence. They will make great kids together. Don't rudh them, let them be friends first. I kindof like Paris- because through all her public humiliation she keeps shining on with this raging confidence- girl loves herself some and that's a good thing!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments