Brit Witness a Former Bodyguard

9/17/2007 3:31 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The secret witness in the Britney Spears custody hearing is a former bodyguard of Brit's who worked for the popwreck during her string of less-than-crowd-pleasing House of Blues performances. Oh, the things he saw!

His name is Tony, and he can be seen with Spears in photographs taken in April and May of this year.

At this moment, Tony is still waiting to see if he will be called as a witness today. Either way, TMZ is told that his attorney, Gloria Allred, will hold a presser at the end of the day, where she will reveal his identity and about what Tony plans to testify.

What does Tony know? Stay tuned ...

jojo

oh snap!

Mark

He will probably write a book.

Kate

Tell all Tony! Expose that pathetic excuse of a mother! He would know better than anyone.....

lr

That's a man baby!! she looks like a quarterback!

Sarah Silverman SUCKS!

I would be curious to know if the bodyguard has worked for K-Fed (post-Britney) or is friends with him.

Unhinged

Gloria Allred. Makes my eyes glaze over. Can't the bitch stay away from the cameras? I can't believe all the people that hire her. She's a media ho. Can't get past that to see what kind of lawyer she is. I saw her on Larry King and she's out to lunch.

Save Joe Francis

How sad for poor Brit Brit. Meanwhile her nemesis, Christina Aguilera is happily married, about to have a baby and makes great music.

kt

I wonder how much KLOSER is paying him not to talk about his own drug use!

If Britney loses custody, the kids shouldn't go to the 'other' drug abuser! He's a pathetic excuse for a man.

Those kids are $$$ to him and nothing else. He didn't give a damn about his first 2 kids.

Someone should put a sock in Gloria's tired looking face too!

JOHN G

Another fat minority who needs money to feed his fat as so he will just make up lies about Britney to try and sell a story to make money.....

Nothing will hold Britney down

K-Fed is a gold digger and a pathetic father

he wasnt even at the birth of his second child with Sharr Jackson

LOOOOOOOOOSER

NICE ALBUMS SALES BY THE WAY KEVIN LMAO

c

He should never get a job again working as a body guard. Don't celebrities always make their help sign afadavits that they have to keep thier mouth shut?

*Heather*

Sheeesh....Good Ridiance!

tuna marie

of course allred will hold a press conference. that's the only reason she has gotten herself involved in this case, so she can get on tv. she is the biggest attention whore in the world.

Ewwwwww

I think I need to sign up to be a bodyguard for a star. Work for a couple of months - watch alot of bs - THEN sell my BS story for lots of money. Sounds like a VERY lucrative job. I feel sorry for her - she can trust NO ONE. Been thru the divorce/child custody thing - she screwed that up by not laying low. If she had, K-Fed would have imploded instead of her. I really think he made her crazy with all of his bs. By the way - her Mom is NOT an angel - NOT all Moms side with their own kid - SAD to say but very true.
Laying low and staying under the radar worked for me - I got 100 percent custody of all of my kids.
LISTEN TO YOUR LAWYER BRITNEY

Save Joe Francis

I heard Britney fired the bodyguard for eating her Doritos.

Cluck You PETA

The word all over the news is there is some sort of contract hit out on K-Fed and the bodyguard has that information.

Will be interesting to see this story develop.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments