Brangelina Sneaks in the Side

9/25/2007 12:58 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It's supposed to be one of the top private preschools in Manhattan, but chi-chi Lycée Français de New York, attended by Maddox Jolie-Pitt, seems pretty dim.

It took the school more than two weeks to start ushering Maddox and his famous mom through a private side entrance, rather than through the paparazzi-packed front. Sacre bleu!

cary

Yawn.

Timeclock

Double yawn... slow news day???

bdiddy

Im sorry I'm sick of hearing Angelina and Brad taking their kids to school. WHO CARES!!!

Kate

Why is this news? seriously, does anyone care about dropping a kid off at school? Plus, think about it. Angelina is a press hound. I am sure the whole "dropping the kid off at school" was just another PR move in a series of many from these two. "look at me, I'm a good mother"...puleeze.

Angela

I just don't understand Paps following their every move! ESPECIALLY taking Maddax to school. What are the wanted to capture? Maddax's learns to tie his shoes! Maddax picked his nose and ate it? Leave the poor family alone!

Lori

Isn't if funny how liberals like Brad and Angelina (remember democrats are the party who want you to JUST SAY NO to vouchers that would allow you was the tax payor to use your tax collars to send YOUR child to private school) apparently do not feel public education is good enough for their childre but it is for yours?

jengirl

people take their kids to school every day--if they're lucky enough to not have to be to work at school time--these people are sickening...

Star

Beautiful family.

LatteeLadee

I think it's unfortunate that such extraordinary means are even required to protect a child, but I'm glad the school has allowed that. There is absolutely no reason for TMZ and the other pap to not allow these FAMILIES to have any semblance of normalcy when they are not in media-expected places/events. The school should be off-limits.

They SHOULD go to private school. As a parent, I would want to give my child the very best opportunity for learning without fear that I could. The noteriety of the parents would make it impossible for Maddox to go to a regular school with "regular" kids. Some nut might try to bring harm to this child. This is not a liberal political thing... it is a protective, loving parent thing!

no pervs allowed

BREAKING NEWS... Shilo takes a dump in her diaper. Angie rushes baby to the nanny to have it changed. Story pending...

Star

Miliband to meet with Angelina Jolie
Miliband, the youthful British foreign policy chief, is seeking to soften the tone of global relations after Britain became involved in wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.
"He will meet Angelina Jolie in New York for talks," a Miliband spokeswoman said while speaking on condition of anonymity in line with ministry policy.

Star

ANGELINA JO LIE IS VERY INTELLIGENT WOMAN AND A GREAT MOTHER.

Lori

anothamom of post #8 says "They SHOULD go to private school. As a parent, I would want to give my child the very best opportunity for learning without fear that I could. The noteriety of the parents would make it impossible for Maddox to go to a regular school with "regular" kids. Some nut might try to bring harm to this child. This is not a liberal political thing... it is a protective, loving parent thing"
___________________________________________

Well I'm a parent, and want to give MY CHILD the best opportunity for learning. They are every bit as deserving. That would mean private school but liberals continue to nay school vouchers, which would simply be using the taxes I pay for education to send my kids to the school of my choice; ergo, that is a political manner.

Lori

Ray, who do you know she is a great mother? Are you in their home?
A lot of people thought Joan Crawford was a fabulous mother, but we now know differently. Public perception is so easily swayed with the right photo op.

Star

I'm very proud of Angelina because she's always do something productive with her life.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments