Hottest Videos -- Week of 12/2

12/8/2007 5:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears celebrated her 26th birthday last weekend -- but Paris Hilton jacked some of the spotlight by leaving at the same time! Look at me, y'all!

A befuddled Paris hopped into the wrong SUV outside of Crimson -- where a random rider got randy with her facial real estate.

TMZ has obtained surveillance video of Jessica Sierra at a police station, following her arrest on Dec 1 -- and it's not a pretty sight!

Brad Pitt, hello! The hunk didn't hesitate to correct the King this week -- quickly cutting Larry off when he insinuated that Brad hooked up with Angie before his divorce from Jennifer Aniston.

Bill O'Reilly, starting fights with Alien Life Forms -- since 2007.

Remy hair

International Hair Company is committed to bringing you the highest quality 100% human hair available. This natural looking hair is soft, full of body, beautiful and long lasting.
www.inhairco.com

blackberry_curve@yahoo.com

First. But who cares? *snores* Zzz...

Vanessa

OMG Britney and Paris remind me of Zack Efron and Luka Magnotta LOL

Vanessa

OMG this reminds me of Luka Magnotta and Zack Efron...Britney and Paris, THIS IS LIKE highschool!!

BC

Paris Fleeing From A Random Pecker Takes 1ST Place Prize!
Instantly Turn your Computer into a Super TV!

Dave

I love Paris - I met her in Toronto and she is a trip! And of course she would steal the spotlight from Titney Smears, who is a total mess. Loved her sitting in the car and touching up her mascara - love you, Paris!

Goldigurl

Paris Hilton makes no contribution to society. GO AWAY WHORE

Emo88

britney has a new boyfriend! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvAGS4I54-Y

AJ

I am LOVING that haircut on Paris - she ROCKS it! VERY cool...

AJ

I have to add...my impression is not that Paris was trying to steal the spotlight, but that she was trying to encourage britney to leave by leaving with her...then she went in and had a really good time. can't blame her, can you?

geeewhiz

Paris is looking pretty hot lately. Love her without the extensions!!!!

Thats One Ugly Skanky Hoe

Paris would push two grandmothers in wheelchairs out in traffic to get her ugly face in the news. She is so untalented and a fake-celebrity wanna be.

RON

You may be the last person online who hasn't watched this video... http://www.amazon.com/The-Caper/dp/B000W3WV5C/ref=pd_rhf_f_t_k2a_1

Nikki M

I'm not a fan of either but I don't know if Paris was purposely trying to steal the spotlight. If she wanted the spotlight I'd think she would've come out alone. Everyone would be focusing on her instead of splitting it with Brit. I've walked my friends to their car and gone back into a bar. I've gone to my car to re-apply my makeup and gone back into a bar. People are acting like this is the worst thing Paris has ever done. geez! I mean I don't like people who are famous for being famous but give her a break for once.

Freddy

Wow, where are all the real celebs? All I see here are rich girl sluts. EVERY SINGLE DAY!!

Oh yeah, the real celebs are out there working for a living.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments