Alfonso -- The Fresh Prince of Les Deux

12/15/2007 11:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ caught Alfonso Ribeiro leaving an event at Les Deux last night, where Will Smith's old sweater-riffic cousin had something to be happy about. Do that Carlton dance, yo!

Also in L.A: Nia Long high-pitch-giggled about fake boyfriend rumors, Sheryl Crow and Rita Wilson posed for pictures ate at the Ivy, and Slash pulled his hair back at Goa.

All this and more in today's "Gettin' Jiggy" Star Catcher!

Logo Designers

go carlton

K3VIN

Carlton bagged him a hottie

Yevrah Enivel

How come all the black stars only date/marry white people?

Mike

The answer to your queston # 2 (wej retah)is at the youtube link.

what it do

Last time I checked he was Dominican.

justafu

Carlton keeps him some badazz white chicks for real & the last time I checked HE'S STILL BLACK!!!

Mike

#5 justafu

You wish he was black check out the vid it answers # 2's question

SUN

This guy was so funny/talented. He should have had his own show, its like he stopped working after Fresh Prince.

Kristen

Go there!!! There's the real story on Britney not getting in the 4 Seasons at first. She was able to go in the way she usually goes in, just not the back way. She went in and ate at the end of x17's video. I love it how Perez only shows the part he wants to show! Go Britney!!
Someone needs to post this on Perezhilton.com - For some reason, I am blocked from commenting on his website, probably because I am a Britney fan!

justafu

4 Mike: I'm not impressed but if you like I'll "say" for you this time then he's NOT BLACK AT ALL! Now do you feel better?! LOL!!!

Mike

No Justafu i do not feel better, because you seem to be stupid. Black is not what you look like anymore its also your state of mind. Did you check the vid?

Lenn K.

Guys, here's a question isn't it the whites that are going with blacks too? I think you forget they think for themselves not for the white guy who feels jealous or overlooked!!!

smellmyfinger

wtf?, I can't see the clip, it says 'can't be viewed in your country'.
Can someone upload this clip to youtube please?
By the way, whose the ho?

real LA

Her name is Taryn Terrell and she was on the cover of playboy (college girls special edition)..... they have been dating for awhile...

justafu

Yeah Mike I checked the vid and I'm convinced that you don't seem stupid rather you ARE stupid & so is the vid! LOL!