Dolly Parton Celebrates Another Year of Growth

1/19/2008 1:48 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The fab Dolly Parton turned 62 (!) today. No report, however, on how old her breasts are.

They don't look a day over 30.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

colleenmangotango

What a sweet and beautiful woman!

Dollified

First of all, MOST of the people on here who are dissin my Queen, cannot SPELL worth anything if their lives depended on it! Second of all, Dolly is, and will forever be an amazing icon. Anyone who has anything negative to say about her, obviously has never taken the time to realize that there is "a brain under the wigs, and a heart under the boobs". Dolly Parton is the most incredibly talented, business savvy, warm hearted, GENUINE person on the entire planet!! Take time to look past the BS plastic surgery she's had; she is the most beautiful person that I have ever seen, in "celebrity land" AND out...

Dolly, you ROCK my SOCKS, girl!! I LOVE you!

Nikki

WAY TOO MUCH PLASTIC SURGERY. IT DOESN'T EVEN LOOK LIKE A PERSON.

Kelli

Classy and real, well almost. Love her! She is the original that inspired drag queens all over the world. lol

NUMbnuts

FIRST QUEER!!!

jenna

you go girl....she looks better now than she did 25 years ago !!!Anyone than can afford to get it lifted back up after it falls, deserves to look this great. kudos to Dolly.

What Would Xmas Be Without Warrants Served In Annas Death

I would've greased those things up back when and hit 'em with the Jimmy Dean's.

pascale

please kill the Doc for me!!!!

Kay

Dolly Parton has made no secret of the fact that she has had plastic surgery. She looks fab I think and isn't pulled so tight that she can't even make the slighest of facial expressions (Think of Joan Rivers) I absolutely love Dolly. She has a terrific personality. Happy Birthday Dolly. Hope you have many more to come

anna

I have always liked dolly Parton, She is honest about herself. I read her autobiography about ten years ago, she admits she has plastic surgery, Inher words "If it sags, bags , or drags" she'll tuck it, i do however think it is sad that her plastic surgery is starting to show, Her entire mouth is changed from the way it original was, and that is due to plastic surgery. Oh well, we all get old. She still does look good, and with her talent she could look like a rhinocerous and still be fine.

julzfromwellston

She looks wonderful for all the plastic work done and her age. But i think if she gained maybe 30 pounds she would looks years younger still.

Joycie

Dolly's a hoot! She said her favorite pasttime is going fishing with her husband... can you imagine it?

I think she looks TERRIFIC for her age!

BTW, do you know what its called when Dolly floats on her back in a river?
Islands in The Stream

SOS

BOO YAH.......MADE THE FIRST PAGE..............

SOS

BOO YAH..........MADE THE FIRST PAGE. SHE LOOKS GOOD WITH HER SURGERY.........UNLIKE JOAN RIVERS

Jennifer2000