Shots Fired -- Iceman Flips Out

2/4/2008 11:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

If UFC fighter Chuck Liddell gives you the finger, that's probably a good sign to turn off the camera!

TMZ was at a Super Bowl after-hours party hosted by 944 at the Tao House of Hennessy last night where our photog caught the Iceman throwing back a shot at the bar. He then flipped off the cameraman ... and our photog promptly flipped off the record button.

Also partying in Arizona last night was Joey Fatone, who was spotted hanging out with a hot blond (who didn't look like his wife) all night, Simon Rex and Cisco Adler -- who both, unfortunately, grabbed the mic and tried to sing.

Baseball Junkie

John, WTF? Who is Gillian Sheldon and why should I care?

blah

nope, not Joey's wife and doesn't look like any of his relatives. Hmmm...

John

Gillian Sheldon is the hot blonde chick on TMZ TV that only wears makeup when Harvey is away and she takes over. Otherwise, she wears a baseball hat and sweatpants. She's one of the lead producers of TMZ.

heather

Wow very surprised about the iceman, usually he is always polite and friendly. I have met him several times and NEVER has he been rude or unaccepting of fans.

adirondackiron980

What's wrong with this Country???? Why Can't the MEDIA LEAVE people Alone? I'm Sure the Celeb's would Like to have some piece and quiet, but i forgot people are out to make the million dollar shot..Well I got your money shot swinging!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

blablabla

Heather, papparazzi are NOT fans, that's why he's given them the warning
Even IDIOTS have an instinctive sense of self-preservation.
Monkeys with camcorders

Jennifer2000

The UFC is fake just like WWF wrestling. It's all staged choreography. I bet I'd whoop this upchucks butt. I outweigh him by 20pounds. Just like a cop my flab is like a bullet proof vest that stops puches and kicks.

Claire

TMZ needs to learn how to spell blonde.

Nanc

HA!!!!! The Iceman is so HOTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IluvShinedown

oooohhhhh ur so right about that nanc!!!
chuck is hot as hell!!! whoo hooo!! and if i had people watchin my ever move like that i would probably flip the damn finger too!! Be prooud to live in America!!! and i bet u are glad u turned of that camera!!! hahahaha

Rouby

Thanks for the great info...