Which Screwup is Worse: Quaid or Britney?

3/16/2008 2:46 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Two big hospital screw ups are front and center this weekend -- UCLA firing 13 workers who violated part confidentiality agreement by ratting out Brit, and Dennis Quaid opening up about a medical mess up at Cedars that almost killed his kids.

Is a careless nurse and an alleged cover-up worse than spilling secrets about a famous patient? You decide!

luckyguess3

I cant believe you would think that people reading Brits profile is worse than giving newborns the wrong medicine.

FIGHT

Obviously Quaid

Lenn K.

Britney's records are one thing, but Dennis's babies lives are other!

kgb

What a stupid question.
2 newborns were bleeding out of their belly buttons and IV line pin pricks uncontrollably

and Britney's thing is only a privacy issue.

snowboardchick

although both things are pretty bad. obviously the babies were almost killed. I think that was the fault of the drug manufacterer also because the labels were almost identical. imagine being in the hospital for something really personal and the staff which vows to keep patient records confidential blabbed your business everywhere.

snowboardchick

one thing was totally accidental, the other was not

Amanda

Dennis Quaid, no doubt.

FlBiker

Neither one is a big deal, the world is an imperfect place.

Kelli

Glad the babies are so far Ok. Britneys crotch shots aren't. They never will be ok with me.

Marie

Why do you ask in that way?
Everyone who are able to think logic, knows that it a totally wronged asked quetion

It´s like asking: "Do you prefer pest or cholera?"

Pussyboy

Americas health care system is a disgrace.

Both issues reflect the need for all around improvement.

daisy

Without a doubt Quaid's babies, I'm sure Brit didn't mind the privacy invasion which she is constantly seeking, she's laughing all the way to the bank, of course wearing no under garments.

Ryan in Phx

Definitely the Britney issue. I understand that Quaid's kids almost died, but that is accidental. Either the drug manufactorer, or the administering provider are to the blame.
Where as in Britney's issue, its a matter of legal privacy issues. We think of that as insignificant because of her recent behavior, but how would we feel if we were placed in that situation. Gotta put yourself in their shoe's sometimes.

Cindy

Ryan in Phx - Sure... I'll put myself in their shoes and will tell you that I would much rather have my privacy invaded than to have my children almost die. I'm thinking you have your shoes on the wrong feet!

Charlie

What a ridiculous question. Let's see, a few hospital employees got to see some of a patient's personal information compared to a screw up by docotr's that almost killed 2 babies? you've got to be kidding me that this question is even being asked

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments