Kimora to Bling Out Best Friend?

3/21/2008 11:56 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kimora Lee turning her pet into a diamond?If dogs are man's best friend and diamonds are a girl's best friend, it would make perfect sense to mix the two and turn your dead dog into a diamond, right? If you're KimHorror Lee Simmons it would.

The diva turned designer is mourning the recent loss of her beloved dog, Zoe and has told People she is considering turning the pet into some bling.

"There is a company that makes diamonds out of your loved ones," she said. "[They] make diamonds from a little of the carbon from the ash, so I might do that. I might turn her into a diamond."

The company Kimora is talking about is called Lifegem. Their website boasts, amongst other gems, a letter to the CEO's deceased pet. In it he states that while nothing can ever replace that special bond, morphing your dog into a diamond may "provide comfort through an everlasting connection and closeness."

Nothing like remembering that time CoCo peed on the couch -- than by wearing him as a ring on your finger.

gullibleminions

Not a first; a woman in SD made one with some ashes from her son who died in an accident.

Desiree

omg... i hate her so effin' much!
i mean yeah she has a lot of money && its hers ... but do something nice with it like donate it to charity... i have never seen her do that!
what a goldigging b***ch!

Valerie

Hahaha nice picture morph. Freaks me out, haha.
Eh, at least this waste of money has some sentiment to it.

Tatum

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Daneen

Glad to see she has her priorities straight...people raped and murdered in Darfur, a war in Iraq over nothing...and she is turning her dog into a diamond. Way to go Kim, way to go.

DELILAH

ALL YOU HATERS!!!! GET A LIFE!!!!
IT'S HER MONEY HER DOG HER LIFE.
LET HER BE.

Lady Jasmine

WTF????

Mama Says

Some people have more money than sanity.

btk

I have all my loved ones encased in transparent plastic (since Lucite is trademarked).

Grandmother Lohan

what's a Kimora?
Does she give happy endings?
Will she love me long time?
Seriously, what is it?
Is it a meal?

glitter516

why are you guys hating??!?!?!?! the woman made her own money and can spend it as she sees fit! As far as charity goes just because you dont hear about it doesn't mean she isn't involved - haven't you noticed that the mags only want to do stories about people doing NEGATIVE things?!?!?! friggin morons.

V

LOL it is only right that the biggest B--ch on eart wears another. Gawd I can not stand this woman... I feel sorry for her kids. They are growing up just like her.

Elizabeth

Can not stand this BITCH..she owns 9 or 10 Bentleys, has 1 million dollar diamond elephants all over her house and does NOTHING to help the needy, no charitys, she is a selfish, snobby, gold digger...when she 1st met Russell Simmons she was so sure she would snag him that she wrote herself a check for 1 million bucks....if it weren't for him, no one would know this hag

Elizabeth

Glitter 516***I would never post anything unless I checked it out 1st....feel free to contact her office in New York, which is what I did, SHE DOES NOT HELP ANY CHARITIES SHE IS A SELFISH SNOBBY WORTHLESS BITCH qnd I got it from the source so whos the moron now?

R.Zimmerman

WHATEVER (and I use that term loosely) this incredibly fugly Kimora thing is, it is an idiot as well as being a hideous creature.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments