Britney's New Hairdresser: Doc Brown?

4/12/2008 4:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Britney picked up a new set of hair yesterday, but it looks like she went back to her roots -- because the girl doesn't look half bad!

Does that salon have styling chairs or time machines?

FlBiker

Please don't show us her 'coin purse' again......

Niv

she looks GREAT

wasted days and wasted nights

She does look great and she wear those aviators well.

Bird

PLEASE leave that girl alone!! Why are you guys still stalking her? You liked when she went crazy didn't you?

Huh?

I think Brit is back.

Otis

Britney's new hairdresser needs to make sure and disinfect after contact with Britney's hair and the many strands of male DNA that reside in it

Angry Democrat 'Sky Blu' from LMFAO attack GOP Romney on Purpose .

Britney is looking good if she can move on for the people , already mentioned, that used her - she will be on top of the charts ,once again.

mid us

I think she looks fantastic. Hope people give her another chance. But she looks great :-)

SoliZ's_GuRl

thas my gurl!!!!! ITS BRITNEY BI*CH

i heart NY

Are you guys kidding me? Because of a blurred video showing her with a fake (although better than before) weave shes supposedly "back"? Sure thats all she needed. blah blah blah

FlBiker

Her 'fake weave' and her 'sunglasses' look great. She looks like the same overweight junkie other than that....

cak

TMZ, you have said, many times before, that she needs space and needs to heal. WHY are you continuing to hound her? When you right your lead-ins, you try to make it sound like it's going to be scandalous or something maybe bad - but it's not. She's a young woman, hopefully getting better. Personally, I hope she doesn't rush back into a full time career. She needs to rebuild a relationship with her sons. Let her do this.

I'm glad her father is back in her life, whether it started on good terms, I'm really impressed how things are changing. I just wish it could have been done sooner. As a parent, there are times when you have to let your children hit the bottom. Unfortunately for her, it was very public.

What Keven Federline and his attorney's have done to take advantage of her, while she was sick, is criminal. Also, I would venture to say her mother is poison, too.

Stan

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! "Time Machines"??

She does really look good. Better than she has in years. KEEP IT UP BRITNEY!!!!

frogs and gravel

Finally a Britney story. Now I feel less of a need to do drugs,
beat my wife and kick my dog. If only they would show a
"coin purse" shot I could probably cure cancer, anorexia
or some such disease.

K

very nice of you TMZ... the whole 'Popwreck' & 'Ding Dang' thing was getting OLD... REALLY OLD.

The woman has finally gotten herself together, so give her a break.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments