Look Who's Walking

4/28/2008 3:19 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

They are former "Fat Actress" star Kirstie Alley's Scientolofeet.

Kirstie walked on her hind legs as she arrived at a Chinese restaurant on Sunday.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Disgusted

This is the first time I have ever looked at comments of any kind on the computer. I can not believe there are so many mean and cruel people. Why does anyone think they have the rights to make fun of another person based on appearances only?. Hopefully, those comments were made by twelve year olds who don't know any better and will grow up eventually. Are these cruel statements really necessary? I can only hope these writers always stay looking perfect because I imagine nasty, mean comments aren't easy to handle for anyone. It's just not nice! It' just not right! Stop it kids!

Jenny

WHOA I TOTALLY GUESSED IT!!!

*****Guy******

I wonder if Quentin Tarentino would FETTISH that foot?

MGM KID

Damn..Bring back 80's Kirstie....

StarrStruck

That's just nasty! Yuck!!

mrs.fisty

Is this real...She is FAT again....wtf???

Susan

Wow, those aren't calves, those are cows! And look at her cankles!

Teabagger4444

Looks like Pigs feet

Colo.Girl

Wow. That didn't take long. Feel sorry for her.

Hyde

Wow, that's really sad. I'm not convinced that diets with so much processed foods work in the long run (Jenny craign, Nutrisystem). The only way to lose is to eat a reasonable amount of healthy foods and exercise, then KEEP doing it once the weight is off. Believe me, I know it's easier said than done! Hang in there, Kirstie. :-*

NJ

Aw, that's sad. She was looking so good. Guess we know why she doesn't rep for Jenny Craig anymore. Or maybe Jenny Craig's dumping her caused her to go on an eating binge.

Dave

Has she called Jenny (back) yet?

Mayu

That's weird... but I actually guessed right.

Poor Kirstie. My friend tried Jenny Craig, lost all her weight and gained it right back. Kirstie should try weight watchers and join a gym. My friend has kept her weight off for over 3 years now since going in that direction.

I've kept my weight off thanks to my nutritionist, ALLI, and my gym.

Bonzai

I knew it was here before I looked at the picture...Looks like Jenny Craig didn't work....Next diet please!

beeboo

I feel bad for her. Leave her alone. She's obviously struggling with her weight. Not everyone needs to be a size 2 to feel good about themselves!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments