Kim K: $25,000 a Night For That?

5/27/2008 2:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kim Kardashian charges at least $25,000 for public appearances -- but when all you get is her taking pictures of herself, the Macarena, and a guest list starting and ending with Michael Lohan, is it really worth it?

the loser

BS

altenateuniverse

reggie bush sucks and kim k swallows...

Shea

Kim Kardashian is another stupid hooker, like Brooke Hogan, who probably studies for a Pap Test. Why is anyone still paying attention to this girl? What has she ever done but grease Ray J's pole?

altenateuniverse

I just watched her p0rno and it seems her a$$ has grown quite a bit...injections? i dont trust these rich broads, they can pay for anything!!!!

ThirstyThursday

Not an attractive woman.

Whatever

I'm still wondering who this person is? Is she the same as Paris Hilton, no talent, but because she has lots of money people actually think she is a so called "celebrity"??? I would love to see if paying this girl 25,000 to show up some place will have a profit effect for this establishment.

Outlaw Star

$0.25 is more like it, IF I wanted a no-talent hack like her who's only claim ot fame is appearing in a seacreast production show, a half ass sex tape and a pitiful playboy spread then she can stay home for all I care!!

Fan Since 2007!!!

Is it worth it?
Does it matter?

Noone ever went broke underestimating the American public...

Whogivsafuk

Could you imagine being the kid of this slut-with-a-sex-tape, and Reggie Bush, the guy who was payed illegaly by the boosters to go to USC. It hasn't happened yet, but I'm sure they be pregnant soon enough.

hotgyalhumboldt

she's a TIP DRILL! "it must b ur ass 'cause it aint ur face" her daddy probably bought her that ass anyway!

hotgyalhumboldt

that brod's on the jamaican chicken pills to make that ass happen!

TMZ Fraternity

Kim K a** is so disgusting..She moves around like a beached whale..That thing she is carrying around is disgusting..who likes a big a**..I sure dont.. It really looks like it stanks..Everytime i see their show on T.V. i am kinda grossed out every time they show Kim, because her rear is waay to big.. For her height she should weigh like 125..She needs to lose some weight.

ww

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaamn!
She is one HIGH Priced HO!
hmmmm.
Dear Santa,
I would like butt implants like KK, so I can be rich!
Who needs college, if you got an Ass (4sale)?

Mags

Wiserthanthou, I think what you're seeing is the direct result of ass implants. There is nothing natural about Kim K.

Maggie

U know what I noticed, and this is sad...the OFFICIAL KIM K web site is a way better web site than DASH or SMOOCH, and these are her stores people!! She markets her BUTT more than her stores, talk about no shame!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments