Charlie and Denise Battle Over Needles

6/10/2008 3:12 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Our spies tell us Denise Richards and Charlie Sheen are at loggerheads over whether to vaccinate their kids.
Charlie and Denise
Charlie is convinced vaccinations are poison. We're told they are now at a stalemate and may end up in court. Pretty ironic and Hollywood, that a judge may have to decide whether to make the kids cry.

Apparently, the doctor for the kids has been siding with Denise. We got hold of a threatening letter Charlie's lawyer sent to the pediatrician last month, advising him Sheen did not consent to any treatment and promising legal retribution if he doesn't listen.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Beverley

The fact is, some of the diseases we get shots for can be fatal, so it will help his kids to be immune to them.

As for shots being toxic, autism has never been proven to be caused by shots and I can't think of anything that has been. Besides, isn't the risk highly outweighed by the reward of giving your children immunity.

Buster

Charlie don't be fooled by your Hollywood friends. Not everyone gets autism from shots.

George I Think I Got It

CHARLIE AIN'T NO ANGEL BUT HE IS CERTAINLY NOT THE C*NT THAT DENISE IS.

TEAM CHARLIE!

$$$

Hey TMZ..you guys need to add a third button...like BOTH or NEITHER...the answer isn't always Black or White...sometimes it is grey.

leslie

I would just take them to another doctor and get the shots. Somehow I think vaccinations are the least of these girls' problems.

sheesh

A friend had her son vaccinated and it messed him up. She had to take him to all kinds of specialists before someone figured out it was a childhood shot that stunted his growth. He was even diagnoised as with autism. If I had kids now I'd be a little afraid.

pohono

well here is the thing Denise will be damned if she does or doesnt ge tthe kids vacinated. If the kids have bad reactions to the shots ( two of mine required hospitalization after the mmr vaccination) then Charlie can gloat and say he told her not to get them. He will be right and she will be wrong. Now if she doesnt get the shots then she will be looked at as a monster by the doctors and school officials when she goes to enroll them in school. The only way Charlie comes out looking bad is if one of the kids gets some life threatening disease ( highly unlikely of course) because they werent vaccinated from it. Oh and just for you naysayers my kids and I have had all our vaccinations and guess what? After all the headaches and bad reactions our blood tests all show we have never been vaccinated for the mumps, measles or diptheria. Apparently just because you have the shot doesnt mean it works!

pebbles

Buster- "not everyone gets autism from shots", but some do. My son DID get the measles from the measles vaccine. I was told this was normal and did happen, and I beleived it. now not so sure! If we knew all of this then ( autisim,25 yrs. ago) I am not so sure I would have had my kids immunized. Tough, tough topic.

wtf

It's because of people like Charlie that we are seeing a rise in diseases that we haven't seen much of in decades.

lil

They've GOT to have their Dip-Tet

GypsyLaura

Yes there are a few horror stories of vaccinations but dying from the illness of not being vaccinated is worst.
Remember the polio days??

We know who is unethical

Vaccines have saved the lifes of millions. But, there is always a risk that some might get a bad reaction to them. Autism is not caused by vaccines. In fact, reading TMZ gives you a greater chance of becoming retarded and slow than getting vaccinated.

~k

Agree with # 1, the risks are outweighed by prevention (real or perceived). Calculated risks ought not be about who's right and who's wrong, especially in the context of the Charlie/Denise war. Sheesh, conception, pregnancy and childbirth are calculated risks! I go with immunization ...

Stacey

Ok Heres another way to look at it....My little cousin is 4 and was diagnosed with autism @ 2yrs old. And it sucks! No one can prepare you for how hard life is gonna be now. But her mother (my cousin) states a great point. "Would you rather your kid have autism or would your rather them die from a disease that could have been prevented?"

rich

gawd, charlie sheen is crazy.
All(most) children are vaccinated
autism presents itself during childhood

THIS DOES NOT MEAN VACCINES CAUSE AUTISM, NO MORE THAN VACCINES CAUSE CHILDHOOD CANCER

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments