A-Rod Not the Only One Grand Slammin' Madge

7/8/2008 3:29 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

FOX NFL hottie Jillian Barberie and hunk of a hubby Grant Reynolds are up for a swingin' good time with the Material Girl and her rumored Yankee lovah -- and they don't mind a little switch hitting.

Rochelle

Jillian is a pretty sad representation of anything calling itself "news". There isn't one ounce of any class to her and she is nothing but annoying. I love Jean and Tony in the morning. I also really like Steve Edwards. Where they dragged up Jillian and Dorothy Lucey I have no idea. I get a good laugh when she does "File Style". She has no style and looks like a hooker waiting for another $20.00.

steve shawn

You idiot's..Jillian was PREGNANT-For Real- in the before pic for Nutri-System's.It was totally false representation of that product ! I love her on Good Morning LA though.She is a good person and very pretty.

I thought I was the only one...

The only thing I like about her is that I became a loyal viewer of Channel 5's news! I can't imagine anyone at KTLA telling me that they just passed gas...ew she is so icky!

Allred Tree

Jillian RUINS each and every show with her filthy mouth. I never heard anything so disgusting as when she proclaimed recently THAT SHE FRENCH KISSES HER DAUGHTER, RUBY, who is now about one year old! Then, she arrogantly said she'd probably find CPS at her door. Subsequently, she bragged about reading to the "kid" with her legs spread open and a pillow between them. This woman is crude, crazy and an insult to viewers.

Her cackling laugh, eating on the air, singing and demonic voices make me think she truly is possessed and in need of an exorcism.

How Fox 11 allows her to continue in view of her repulsive behavior is beyond comprehension.

Kitty

OMG this is the most annoying, narcisistic, self obsessed b*tch ever. I really thought that her ignorant no talent ass would have disappeared a long time ago. Who the hell is she screwing to stay on the air this long? Nutrisystem must have been extremely hard up for a "celebrity spokeperson". She just had a baby (poor baby with a skank like that for a mother), so of course she lost weight since the fat picture. What a joke! I quit watching whatever show she was on long ago because I can't take looking at or listening to this 2 bit slut. She thinks she's 10 times better looking than she actually is, which isn't much. Please, please take this skank off the air soon. Also, that ad is so annoying, like she's the only girl to like football or that can catch a football, dumbass to the max. I can't begin to tell you how much I can't stand her, she's extremely irritating.

Disgusting

Can't stand her.

Stopped watching Good Day because of her and her stupid anti-women and other babble, though we miss Steve Edwards [doesn't she go to that monster plastic surgeon who thinks he's God's gift?]

Have come to loathe Nutrisystem because of its annoying commercial with her - have to change channels

theroyalgs

YOU CAN TAKE THE TRASH OUT OF THE TRAILER BUT YOU CAN'T TAKE THE "TRAILER TRASH" OUT OF JILLIAN.
I ALSO ONLY WATCH WHEN SHE IS NOT ON. HOW DOES STEVE EDWARDS PUT UP WITH HER? OMG SHE LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE MR. ED

alaskaisnexttorussia

are you kidding me???
i think all the above "jill haters" is the same person!..
goodday la is #1 in the morning!!...
thank god she is not pretending to be anyone else... she is sooo real... LOVE HER!! ..

Mike

All this cracks me up. I didn't know just how many people felt just like I do. I thought I was just a little off loathing a television personality so much that I watch another morning news show. I now watch channel 5, which is not as good, but it doesn't have Jillian and that is why I stay tuned. Every morning I do check to see if she's on vacation. Once I see her face I change channels. Steve Edwards is awesome and Dorothy Lucey is tolerable, but a deal breaker for me Jillian.

I think it’s time she stays home and plays Mommy. Why don’t you make that sacrifice for your kid? It would be best for everybody.

Allred Tree

Fox is irresponsible to keep this defiant, vulgar slut with her tatoos on the air! The other day she demonstrated how the new law banning hand-held cell phones while driving could be ignored and went on and on about "texting" while driving.

Karma will get her one of these days......maybe while she's driving with her child "Ruby" (sound like a stripper) in the car.

How dare she encourage people in this city with the horrid traffic to break the law. She is a Canadian and should be deported for her anti-social rants.

Kathy

Jillian made a big mistake and my biggest pet peeve in describing her visit to Madeo this morning to Harry Levine at TMZ. She said she was there for "my anniversary". Not "OUR" anniversary. Who did she marry? Herself? Talk about selfish. Both her and Dorothy need to stop interrupting others and speak in complete sentences once in a while!

Marie

I agree with 19!!! She has the greatest job....she works 3 hours a day....gets paid to shop/flip through magazines/ text/etc.....AND she gets paid well!! Oh and not to mention she has a hot husband!! The joke is on all of you idiots and haters! HAHA Go Jillian!

LAURIE

Jullian is great! She is down to earth, and tells it like it is. For all of you who don't watch because of her, i don't think it matters since they are the number one a.m. show! She's pretty, and her "fat legs" are actually all muscle! Why don't you skinny, crackhead B----- go back to your jobs at jack in the box. Jealous hos.

Nik

I Hate that ugly, obnoxious bitch! How is she still on the air? Why do they use those horrible after pictures for Nutrisystem where it looks like she has no neck & stumpy legs. They probably took 100's of pics and that was the best one!?

david

jill is great! shes soooo funny and cool. are r so many of u bashing on her?????

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments