Kid Rock at Waffle House: Taste My Fist

7/21/2008 9:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

We've obtained the surveillance video of Kid Rock's infamous brawl at a Georgia Waffle House -- and it's one full order of ass whuppin'!

Rock jumps up mid-meal and starts barking at the guy in the green shirt. Kid's bodyguard holds him back -- but not for long -- as Rock hops over a booth and starts serving up a slew of knuckle sandwiches.

No audio on tape, but you don't need it. Kid Rocks!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

TheTruth

Meaga rocks...Kid Rock kicks ass..First

hh

I heard a rumor Kid Rock was supposed to appear in concert at All Inn lounge on the Akwesasne Mohawk Reservation in upstate NY...was it just a rumor, Kid, or are you really planning to play there someday?!

Colo.Girl

I love Kid Rock but I think that guy probably would have kicked his ass had his boys not been all around him.

martinistopswithus

kid rock should ease up on waffles. pudgy pudgerson.

wtf

Why does the waiter just stand their the whole time? It's 6 to 1 and he doesn't even call the cops. He just stands there like he's at a UFC event.

paul dennis reid

where's jesse metcalfe
when you need security ?

Kylie

looks like kid rock can fight his own battles GOOD FOR YOU!!!!!!!!! betcha he needs a massage after that. I'LL DO IT.. ha ha , no really i wil

The Hulkster

...I would love to be his bitch....

Ann

What a total p**sy, of course when he has a posse of bodyguards watching his back he thinks he's a tough guy, but take a away the rent-a-cops and the dumb ass would end up with a mouth full of teeth, or worse a bullet. I always love puny little narcissistic weak musicians who hide behind their stupid bodyguards, come to my waffle house alone Kid and I'll beat the Jesus out of you, although I doubt you have any Jesus in you anyways. Loser.

Boulder Ballz

Are you kidding me !!!! kid rock didnt jack !!! we all know if the body guards were not there that situation would of been a whole lot diffrent , plus we all know WHITE guys cant fight

kickboxer1

it looks like kid rock is only as tough as the crew he hangs with. if he were a man he would have told the guy, just you and me outside. kid rock waits till his guys are already on this guy to throw in a sucker punch. kid rock, hopefully one day you'll grow a set of balls!

Kelli

Love his song "All Summer Long" rock on people!!!!

kickboxer1

gus

Yeah, it's real hard to be a bad ass when you have two 300 pound neanderthals on either side. What a bitch poser.

Will

Mr Green shirt will soon be seeing a LOT more green. Can't dispute the video, Kid Rock went through a lot of effort to get to the guy and start the fight. But, if Kid Rock didn't have all his hired help around he would have gotten his ass kicked big time!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments