"Hero" Dad Accused of Spousal Abuse

8/11/2008 9:19 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

HaydenLaw enforcement sources tell TMZ Hayden Panettiere's dad, Alan, has been arrested for allegedly battering his wife -- Hayden's mom.

Sgt. Wolf of the Los Angeles Sheriff's Department tells TMZ Alan Panettiere was arrested this morning on a felony count of domestic violence. He was popped after allegedly striking Lesley Panettiere in the face at around 3:00 AM today.

He is currently being held on $50,000 bail.

Yipppeee!!!

First ... ? Maybe?

Illinois person

Rather that crying for the well being whales perhaps Hayden needs to spend more time with her parents. They may need her more than the whales do.

Teabagger4444

Hayden can come stay with me so I can "console" her sweet body

Ashley

Juicy!
....But that seriously sucks for everyone. Not fun. My thoughts are with Hayden...

cuntroll

Hayden will be out flashing the chipped ham to anyone with a camera. Trouble w/ the parents is always the catalyst. I would lay money that a sex tape surfaces with the next 18 months.

Liz

There is NO excuse for, Domestic Abuse!! (or any abuse)

lookinthemirror

What's wrong with these people??!! They have everything most people only dream about....
when do these a-holes sleep??? Bunch fo blodd sucking vampires.

drewsman

Don't any of you people have anything better to do than sit in judgement over this family and their problems? Leave the judging to me and get on with your pathetic lives. Believe me, you'll be having to explain why you've totally ruined your lives to me sooner than you think. Oh, and I've stopped flashing people's lives before their eyes as they die- it's extremely depressing to me and I don't need to be seeing that with everything I'm dealing with up here. Peace out! J.C. in da hizouse!!!!!!

LEE

I don't believe that

LEE

I know Alan (Skip) a long time , he would nver do something like this

johnnyradd19

she's hot

lowell

i'm a teddy bear and hayden if u need to cuddle i am here 4 u , baby !!!!

erica

I guess she and her family dont have their stuff together after all. She may want to think about that next tie she wants to comment on how screwed up young h wood is. she also may want to hold back her comments on how screwed up lindsy lohan and her family is cause her apparently is not much better. not so perfect after all.

NYC4EVER

He looks like a woman beater. Send is butt to jail!

Jane

Do these people forget that they have family members in the public eye who will be negatively affected by their ignorant actions? Gawd...more rich, spoiled, cluless"adults" acting like dough-heads!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments