Dollhouse Dude Upgrades to Mobile Home

8/20/2008 1:54 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The Dollhouse Dude we made famous outside Britney Spears' custody hearing has a new ride, making him officially hell on wheels.

arte help

Cheap shot TMZ. I guess it's funny to make fun of someone who has mental problems. Shame on you!

2068 days ago

Maisy

How about instead of filming this poor guy why not get him a sandwich or something?

2068 days ago

that.is.all

He doesn't have mental problems and he isn't homeless. I saw him two months ago on Hollywood and Vine. He's just a publicity whore who is an illegal alien.

2068 days ago

northern gypsy

hey "whatever"...not sure about mentally challenged...or...homeless...maybe you saw him when his meds had kicked in !!!

2068 days ago

Barb

Jesus take the wheel...don't know if he's homeless or a publicity slut or what the story is here. But he looks like he needs a good hosing down, maybe with some Lysol or something.

2067 days ago

wtf

He wears the house on his head as a statement for homeless people. He is right everyone should have a home to live in.

2067 days ago

don't you watch TV?

This guy tried out for Last Comic Standing... or at least a guy that looks like him and also wears a damn house on his head. Don't you all watch TV??

2063 days ago

Christine

I work graveyard @ Mel's on Sunset and this guy comes in almost every night to eat. He is really nice and what the doll house is made out of is his daughter's dollhouse attached to his son's football helmet that he made himself. He was telling people that everyone should have a house. He is homeless and what remains of his personal items he wears on his hat.

2047 days ago

Samantha

I saw this guy last week in Hollywood. He asked me where I got my drink (they were giving them away) and I told him and then gave him mine. He was actually really nice and seemed normal enough (besides the fact that he wears a dollhouse on his head)!

2039 days ago

lorry and yumss

Aww...we met him tonight on 3rd street promenade in Santa Monica. He was extremely nice and funny and he borrowed our phone, because he had a flat tire and needed to call "Barbie" (because he couldn't make it to her house). We got a picture with him! He is soooo nice and worth meeting. :)