Star's New Love -- So Sous Me

9/3/2008 4:08 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Apparently the way to Star Jones' heart is through her gastrically bypassed stomach.
The incredible shrinking lawyer was caught eating face with Herb Wilson, who happens to be the executive chef for the Tribeca Grand and Soho Grand in NYC. The guy was classically trained in France -- so we may see whole lot more Star Jones in the future.

ME

oh no, hopefully he'll cook her the low carb, low fat dishes

justwhy

Won't be long before she balloons up again. Yucky!!!

goals2bmet

Oh no Star! Gurl, you need to leave those "pretty boys" alone! He looks like your ex... but better.... and more masculine. I am happy for you and your "bounce back" though!

Donna

Yay for Star! Damn, he's fine and can cook, too. A keeper. :)

john

I just vomited in my mouth a little bit.

Carolyn A-B

She deserves to find a heterosexual man to enjoy relationship with. This cougar is on the prowl.

RReedy

E-w-w-w-! Star Jones STILL looks like a walrus. Maybe a chef is JUST WHAT this pig needs to keep her fed.

Diana

Kudos to Star!!! Why must everything be about her gastric bypass?? She looks wonderful and finally happy! I wish her all the best...with whomever she decides to suck face with!

Buwahahahahaha

Dude looks like ABC News' Martin Bashir (minus the brain cancer, of course).

Doesn't matter who's hanging on Star's coat tails. She just isn't that interesting.

Democrats are evil

Suffering succotash! You have got to be the most desperate of man out there to even consider, let alone actually locking lips with that piece of human trash. Oh my God. Shiver me timbers. What if he goes home with her and decides to have a taco. Phew, phew, phew, phew. Make it go away. Phew, phew, phew. Quick, somebody give me a gun. Somebody make it disappear. That image, phew, phew, phew, phew. What did I do? I'm going blind. Help me. Phew, Phew, Helppppp....................Meeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

meow

Good for you, Star!

jackschitt

I must agree with #11 & #12. Star is a pig that looks like a cow (check out eyes on the side of her head).

northern gypsy

herb...my dear fellow...when the clothes drop...your gonna have to talk your lickin and be a man...it's not gonna be pretty !!!

john wayne gacy

this illustrates a new meaning

for take out and home delivery;

northern gypsy

correction on #15...sorry i was so busy laughing..i'm made a typo...it's TAKE your lickin... not...TALK your lickin...anyways.. everyone get the jest ...

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments