A New Frontier

9/28/2008 6:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The 41-year-old resurfaced recently, looking alert.

Matthew was born with autism and a hole in his heart. He played the Ingall family's adopted son, and is also adopted in real life.

GAY-THIEST

WOW!! He's Cute!!

teksazsyz

Yow he's a hottie!

Chrissy

I had such a crush on him when I was a kid. I think I still do. Hubba hubba!!

AL K HOLIC

I think he still looks the same, you can tell it is him right away

Jaginator

Why do you guys say stupid sh&t like, "looking alert"?? This guy looks really great and you're petty remarks are ridiculous. Look at HARVEY... YUCK! He's like the nerdy kid at school, who was picked on every day, who's now grown into a jaded, jackass, who's goal is to pick on the popular people, as some weird type of retribution. Really sad.

Sloane

he was a really good young actor and a very cute kid

glad to see that he's a handsome adult who looks like he fared a lot better than a lot of other child actors like Danny Bonaduce for example

you can tell by looking at him that he has led a great life and that is something great to see
good for him!

wonder if he's still acting and if we can look forward to seeing him on TV or movies any time soon?

Sammie

Not bad,but Chris (comment#4)Harvey is a whole hell of a lot hotter than Matthew.I'd do Harvey anytime anywhere.and he has the sexiest laugh.

Mags

Are you sure you mean "autism", TMZ? Autistic people don't normally make very good actors

moto-mouse

I had such a crush on him. He's adorable!

JustInTime

He looks great! Albert is forever linked in my mind to that one episode when the girlfriend dies: "Sylvia! Syyylviaaaa!!!!" My brother and I still sometimes yell, "Syyylviaaa!" when someone falls down. I loved that show...

Mamasita

Oh my gosh, half pint! I love that episode, too! How 'bout when she's dying in bed and he asks her to marry him? Uh, so sweet!

Dixie

Wow! He looks great.

mary

Well, he certainly grew up to be gorgeous! What a nice smile and eyes! I loved that show also where his little girlfriend dies and also the one where he was addicted to opium (I think it was) and Michael Landon had to help him off of it. What a good actor little "Albert Ingalls" was. I would love to see him now in something.

Kiss and Tell