Nolte's House Burns

10/7/2008 5:28 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Nick Nolte's house caught fire today and he suffered injuries.

The call to L.A. County Fire came in today at 11:34 AM. When firefighters arrived, the Malibu house was burning and Nolte was trying to put the blaze out himself. We're told the fire started in his office -- some sort of electrical malfunction. Nolte's kitchen and living room also suffered minor damage.

Nolte suffered smoke inhalation and abrasions. He was treated on the scene and plans to see his doctor today.

As for the house -- there's about $500,000 in content damage, and approximately $3 million damage to the structure.

CO

poor guy just can't catch a break.

rumorwillisisnothot

darn

CORILLEA

AWWWWW poor guy...FIRST!

KATHY

So sorry to hear this! Hopefully brighter things in store for him.

MARC XYOUNG

SORRY BOUT THAT MR. NOLTE 500K WORTH OF CONTENT GONE 1,000,000 OF PROPERTY DAMAGE. HOPEFULLY YOU'LL CATCH A BREAK IN 48 HOURS!!!!!.

-XYOUNG-

pie

Was Nick Nolte trying to sell his house, and could not find any buyers. - Instead, Nick does arson, ao he can get insurance money. - I hope this is not the case, however, in this bad economy, this scenaro could be a possibility.

Nick Nolte was not getting those movie deals. He had to do something.

MercyHumppe

"Electrical malfunction" translated out of Nolte-ese -- Fell asleep smoking after downing two bottles of Scotch.

just wondering

Hey #6 - I doubt he burnt his house down, WITH HIS FREAKIN DOG STILL INSIDE, YOU IDIOT. He has had that dog for 12 years. What an ass to say such a thing!!!

CORILLEA

Yes you should know he has a DOG for 12 YEARS and that the dog was in the house, why wouldn't you know that? Dumb Ass.

Lori

I am so sorry...This guy has had a heap of trouble in his past. He deserves some Peace...God Bless...L

Dick Pudenda

FREEBASING WILL DO THAT TO YA EVERY TIME!

kirbydog

Was he drunk and passed out with a ciggie-butt burning a slow burn hole in his sofa or something????

lol

DANG TMZ.. "AND HE SUFFERED INJURIES".. HE ONLY GOT A CUT ON HIS RIGHT HAND FROM BREAKING HIS WINDOW TO ESCAPE.. YOU GUYS REALLY ADD ALOT OF SUGAR TO THE KOOL AID

Pablo Alleycorn

Sorry Nick!! You can stay with me if you want. My home's like little Argentina! I think you like.

Joanne

To No. 6: what an a-hole you are.... I am sorry that happened to your property, Nick. I wish happier days ahead for you... I am glad you were not seriously injured..

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments