Nick Nolte's house caught fire today and he suffered injuries.
The call to L.A. County Fire came in today at 11:34 AM. When firefighters arrived, the Malibu house was burning and Nolte was trying to put the blaze out himself. We're told the fire started in his office -- some sort of electrical malfunction. Nolte's kitchen and living room also suffered minor damage.
Nolte suffered smoke inhalation and abrasions. He was treated on the scene and plans to see his doctor today.
As for the house -- there's about $500,000 in content damage, and approximately $3 million damage to the structure.
Nolte's House Burns
10/7/2008 5:28 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Get TMZ Breaking News alerts to your inbox