Brit: Konnichiwha the Hell is Going On Here?!

12/15/2008 2:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

There has never been a person more obviously confused and bewildered than Britney Spears on a Japanese TV show this weekend. It's both awkward and entertaining -- much like everything else she does.
Britney Spears: Click to watch

dr. drrrrrinks

she is chunky white trash FIRST!

PHE

Unless Im missing something here, I dont see anything wrong. She needs a translator, so there is going to be a delay in her expression and answers to their questions.

Other than the issue I stated above, could someone tell me how she looked "bewildered "?

Liz

This would have been akward for anyone that does not speak or understand Janpanese. She looks good!

chrissy

thats hella funny. WTF was she surpost to do? she did right just stand there and smile and look cute! DID GOOD BRIT BRIT.....

Elementa

Whoa! I thought Tammy Faye Baker came back from the dead or that Dead or Alive dude was reincarnated into a cheap Christmas knockoff Barbie because Circus Britney sure looks like she stepped out of one of them three rings. This mental pic deserves a free drink on the house for everyone. Get plastered on the holidays, because it's sure looks like Britney did.

PHE

#3 "......obviously you are black and don't know the true definition of "white trash"!"

Whoa..... its sad how the first color you chose was black....lol. Sounds like Liz may have some personal issues with that color. Its okay, there are plenty more colors to chose from...including your own!

Ellie Mae Clampett

She looks fake and doped up like Paula Abdul, but that show was a tad confusing.

LB

Excuse me Liz but why does that person with the "white trash" comment have to be black??!! As far as I see, it's just a silly person with a dumb, negative comment that would have been better if he/she kept it quiet. (Don't have anything good to say -- say nothing...comes to mind) For the record...I am black and I think Britney Spears is the best! :) I am hella proud of her comeback and the interview was well done.

I agree, This would have been akward for anyone that does not speak or understand Janpanese and yeah...She looks good!

2034 days ago

What goes around will come around, Harvey

3. "Chunky white trash"...............obviously you are black and don't know the true definition of "white trash"!

Posted at 12:37PM on Dec 15th 2008 by Liz
+++

What an idiot! There is no "true definition" of "white trash". It's slang, and it's a generic insult that's thrown around in a number of different situations, usually by petty, mean-spirited, small-hearted people who mistakenly think that attempting to look down their noses at others will gain them some much-yearned-for respect.

However, Liz, the thing that's the most telling about your statement is your racism, which eclipses your small, petty heart as your most salient and despicable characteristic.

maggie

they look like they were making fun of her and laughing at her.

dr. drrrrrinks

#3 you racist freak, you lucky u can hide behind computer. My sisters and i would whoop you.

mike

She's hot!!

Whamo

Why is it that when I read these post It seems to me that you're always a breath away from reading something about race, or a flat out racist comment. America is and will always rot slowly to the core because of racist views.

Firefly

It really did look like they were making fun of her and laughing at her. I felt bad for her having to just stand there and take it, not knowing if they were making fun of her or not. There was a translator there but I doubt if she would tell Britney if they were saying mean things about her. That video made me feel uncomfortable.

Dr. Adams

LOL....Keep that crazy b-otch in Japan, looking dazed and confused is Brit's natural look...LOL !!!!!
Give Japan the bloody ear's from her terrible singing and barf bag's from watching her acting skills !!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments