Coherent Jacko Declares British Invasion

3/5/2009 1:14 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

With thousands of grown men and women screaming like teenagers in the crowd, Michael Jackson announced he would be performing 10 shows in London starting in July.

Michael Jackson: Click to watch
He threw the peace sign, he spun around, he did some weird Kirk Gibson style fist pump -- and then he left.

mohamed

hatters im glad that ur angry
the king is back
meantion me 1 favourite singer of urs that would have so huge popularity in music :P
im glad that he teased u
hahahahaha
keep michaeling

1955 days ago

jadedpaulo

its only in america where people are so negative towards michael jackson. its about time he makes a come back and shows these haters what a performer is all about. regardless of how weird some of you might view him, he is still undoubtedly one of, if not THE best performer this planet has ever seen. and without this genius, some of the brightest stars today wouldnt even be around.

plus, comments like "he should die" regardless of who the subject is, is just disgustingly ignorant. grow up.

1954 days ago

Rico

It's amazing how many sick people are in the world, I feel if U don't have anything good or positive to say then shut the hell up and go to another site. I truly hope MJ come back huge so that all of U negative azzholes can kiss a yard of his azz. Tho I don't think he care what U think cuz He's out gettin his money and ur on the internet.

1951 days ago

Qbee

TMZ's Motives are very questionable _ looks
like they are trying to promote hate against MJ
They cant stand that he is so loved and popular
with the people all over thwe world

2 bad 2 bad ...

The hate mongers here are not even worthy to lick this mans boots
But you can certainly Kiss His Royal ass _ Long live the King :)

There are 2 kinds of people in this world
MJ fans and loosers .. :)

1949 days ago

PLAIN JANE

I HAVE TO COMMENT ON THAT STUPID EXIT HE DID THAT WAS FUNNY RETARDED FOR MIKE AS WE KNEW HIM JUST PLIN OL HILARIOUS

1947 days ago

PLAIN JANE

LEAVE MIKE ALONE HELL HE'S HAD ENOUGH

1947 days ago

Natalie

He is back. Seriously. You haters have to stop. Seriously! Is hating the only thing you can do today or something? Do something else and get a life! All the haters below have to stop. Only if you want to make a fool of yourself in which you are doing now :))

1940 days ago

ski-ball master

lock up your kids....london. super pedo is coming to town!

1957 days ago

me

it's time for the king to regain his throne !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1957 days ago

ozzman

michael jackass...

1957 days ago

maryjane jetson

that guy looked like MJ but his voice and smile didn't sound or look like MJ. are you sure it was him?

1957 days ago

I Will Take Being Born White Any Day - Thats Worth Much More To Me, #6

"This is IT, until my latest blitzkrieg through the stores, so I might be back in August."

1957 days ago

breakofdawn

I love you the King of POP and all music .

Michael see you in July my man.

1957 days ago

nancy

Yeah, he isn't speaking in his "normal" high pitched voice. I've heard previously that his real voice was on the deep side. I didn't believe it until now.

1957 days ago

factfinder

Please SNL, you must do a skit of this.

1957 days ago