Sam and Benji -- Exes Mark the Spot

4/9/2009 9:59 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

With a bright blue sky overhead, a warm sun shining down, and the semi-clean L.A. air blowing softly on their faces -- Samantha Ronson and Benji Madden were both wondering why their Starbucks coffee tasted a little sweeter nowadays.

And that's when the newly liberated love slaves of Lindsay Lohan and Paris Hilton realized ... it's freedom. Sweet, sweet freedom.

artie help

they're just hanging out , old pals both really talented, kids. You know where i am if you need anything guys.

arte help

ARTE, DID YOU GET MY TUNAMELTS TO HELP WITH YOUR RECOVERY FROM YOUR SEX CHANGE SURGERY? I'M ALL ABOUT THE LOVE BECAUSE IM TOOFASTFORYOU

tracey

I can't believe I'm saying this but Benji looks cute in that picture...

aaron

Duuude

hot snot

OMG!!!! this is the MOST hilarious thing I have read on here in forever! I love this kind of cheeseball "gossip" and what not. Yay tmz! And Tracey...don't feel bad, i actually thought the same thing too. haha See what watching what you eat will do for a body? He does look a lot more healthy & handsome.

donn

Sams been clubbed repeatedly with the UGLY stick-- can you just imagine what this troll looks like without clothes??. she looks like a bowl full of chunder

anonymous

Benji looks cute in this picture.

omg!

sam is the right kind of girl for Benji, the kind that looks like a guy

artie help

hey ttofastforyou, You're a douche.

Vick Fan

He may be getting tips on how to DJ...........first get a famous girlfriend and drop hints that she will show up at your gig. Second, get into a big fight so the losers at TMZ will shoot it Third Then go home and make sweet love to your lady using your biggest strap on (Or in our case we will use our tiny penis')! And don't foget to go south and give her a nice licking.

Ron

Ok Benji, give Sam a coffee, introduce her to "Little Benji" film it, and you can become relevant again by releasing another sex tape. Both of you, along with LiLo are a total waste of skin

Sarafina

LMAO at toofastforyou! Keep it alive my friend. He/she artie hates it!!!

stewie griffin

they are both comparing std's they've caught from paris and lindsey

josi

OF COURSE THEY ARE JUST FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AGREE WITH COMMENT #7- BENJI DOES LOOK CUTE IN THIS PIC. ALSO I AM 100% SURE THAT THEIR LIVES ARE MORE PEACEFUL WITHOUT THEIR SLUTY EXES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whamo

Hey toofastforyou!..I see you're still racking up friends here. Get a Life you F$CKING LOSER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What's with the Tunamelts you OCD F#CKWAD. Is that how you go after your enemies..with a Tunamelt line? You used that one on me and It was equally retarded. Why don't you go F$ckoff and leave us all alone. We are all tired of you!!!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments