Honor Alba -- Not Her Mother's Daughter

8/18/2009 4:02 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Perma-scowl master Jessica Alba could learn a thing or two from baby Honor...

Jessica Alba: Click to watch

Ben

32. Jessica Alba,
Her uncle taught at my highschool and she used to come in all the time. This was when she filmed Never Been Kissed. My best friend and I kicked her out of a party she was trying to get into and She shopped at the mall I used to work at all the time ... Do not like her, she is so stuck up. She is hispanic she is latina, SHE IS MEXICAN. Get over yourself. Stop being a snob. Anyone can make movies... Where is your Academy awards ... exactly..

Posted at 6:09PM on Aug 18th 2009 by Neil

That says it all; she's a greasy nobody and I'm sorry but you could show movies on that kid's forehead...already a comb-forward going on.

cheesewhiz

Well, what a dumbass comment the photog made. I doubt I would be smiling either if someone just made fun of my child's name. Classy.

zusy

All babies have big noggin's ~ Jessica has one too. And why is her name Honor Alba.......doesn't she (the baby at least) use her dad's last name?

gnarlyone

I mean TSA

nick

to all of u talking bad about that little girl, leave the poor baby alone! shes an innocent child!
u people are sick!.. I bet u look nowhere near as cute as that baby! you should look at ur own imperfections before u go around talking about others

Radar

She is only a child. If you do not like her mother fair enough. Don't stoop so low by attacking an innocent child. It's sheepish.

shuffler

Hah. "would you name your next kid Integrity?"
I'm surprised nobody commented on this.

Most entertaining part of the vid.
Again, RARE for a cameraman!

rgdownes

Not every celeb smiles for the cameras on demand like a trained animal. I have seen sooo many pics of Jessica absolutely beaming at her daughter and husband, so back off of the always scowling bit.

note4

Not many mothers smile at some fool who insults their child's name. If your photographer had been polite you might have gotten a lovely smile.

What's wrong with Faith,Honor,or Mercy, or Hope, or Jesus, or Earnest, or Frank, etc?

Just sayin'

What the hell is up with that kids head?!And why are her eyes so tiny?! This kid is almost as ugly as Jennifer Garner"s kid. Almost.

rico

it's like an orange on a toothpick.

R.Zimmerman

Isn't the mother that really, really stupid chick who keeps making politically idiotic remarks that make no sense? Otherwise I have no idea who this dope is.

Radar

@STFU, you must really suffer from a low self esteem, really. SMDH

Heather

I don't mean to be hateful, but that's not a pretty baby. She's very masculine, looks very much like the father. And Jessica Alba needs to get over herself. She is a poor actress.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3