Whitney Houston --

Bobby Spit In My Face

9/14/2009 6:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It's no secret Whitney Houston and Bobby Brown had a volatile relationship -- but today on "Oprah," Houston described one particularly vicious instance where he allegedly spit on her, she made him bleed ... and their daughter watched the whole thing.

Whitney Houston: Click to watch

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Chrisinuae

I watched the interview with Oprah out of curiosity after hearing her "comeback" song on the radio..before knowing who was singing it, I thought, "what a lame song"..after hearing it was Whitney, I then thought, wow, her voice is gone for good. Her interview with Oprah I thought was uncomfortable and hmmmm, well, a mess. I also found myself asking why Oprah would laff at times,about issues that were quite serious. I'm guessing Oprah felt as uncomfortable as those viewing and the laughter was prob hiden repulsion. It's too bad Whitney did tht interview, I think it would have been better for her career to leave that part of her life out and start fresh, no matter how bad her voice sounds now...boo hoo

uhHuh

he had to tell her twice ALREADY.
poor kid.

UGGGGHHH

HER MUSIC IS GONE DOWNHILL. GO BACK TO REHAB YOU LOSER.

balls

balls

Heene

No way, two giant crackheads got into a fight in front of one of their crack babies? That is unbelievable.

DEE RAY

Whitney new better than to stay in that mess but she liked drama so she got it and that's sad that her child had to see that but there is no way i would close my eyes at night next to a man that would abuse me like that. it's a disgrace.

I don't know why Oprah is acting like she's never heard these stories before. all the Stars knew that mess was going on and they just sit and watch and judge from behind the scenes and the exploit later.

so I guess tune in to Oprah tomorrow for part deux!

xXHEYXx

Ugh, Whitney. I thought we were done with her?
Just another washed-up celebrity.

steph

How pathetic. Only thing more pathetic than two crackheads is one crackhead sobering up and blaming the other crackhead for her being a crackhead. Whitney knew what she was doing, yet still LET her child be in that situation, NO SYMPATHY HERE. Glad she's sober but stop trying to get sympathy. Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!

dave

Does anybody really buy Whtiney as the victim????????????????? Anybody?????????????

Vmax

When I saw Whitney Marry downtown Bobby brown it didn't seem like a good match. Back in the 80's, I viewed Whitney as the example that Dr. Huxtable used on the Cosby show for Disney-like purity, beauty and success. After I saw her crack-ish behavior, chain-smoking and generally looking like something you'd see at 3am in a New York alleyway I was thoroughly disgusted. Once miss purity, Gospel singing sugar-and-light was the nastiest, most undesirably horrible looking woman in the biz. A dash of hypocrisy to boot.

marty1010

by the way Oprah,You suck big time!

$$$

Whitney and Kayne should hook up...

janalal4

Once there was a time people couldn't say enough nice things about this lady. So she extracts herself from an abusive relationship, goes through rehab, cleans herself up, & tries to make a comeback in the record business; Now nobody can say ANYTHING GOOD about her. That's pretty MESSED UP!!

Sandy

My gosh you guys are harsh. Look she is picking up the pieces and I don't hear her blaming Bobby. I will get her a good luck. And know she is not a has been. She was a talent and still is.

Nicole

Welp, looks like her daughter is getting a great start in life. Parents of the Year....

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments