« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Tito Chastises 'Lazy' Homeless Guy

9/30/2009 3:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

A self-described "homeless" man hit up the wrong person for cash -- because last night Tito Ortiz handed out brutal honesty instead of $10 bills.

Tito Ortiz: Click to watch
When the guy asked the former UFC champ for some cash, Tito flatly denied him, saying "I worked my ass off for my s**t ... laziness don't get you anywhere in life."

HomelessThis has been Tito Ortiz's motivational moment of the day.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

AA

Its interesting how stupid ass tea baggers always find a way to blame Obama for everything. Obama is responsible for the homeless guy begging or money?

lost in lalaland

Wow. I agree with Tito, didn't see that coming.

Ducks

Tito is well known for being a cheap skate. He has stiffed a lot of my hardworking friends on tips. He thinks he should get everything for free because he is a washed up UFC fighter with a disease infested duck faced hooker of a wife. F TITO!

tmzsucks

You tell that lazy bloke Tito!

atabaw

I agree fully with Dave; also - Tito is just a punk bu++ douche anyway. Hes not worth free publicity.

balls

balls

nightcrawler

Hurray for Tito. I hate it when these XCONvicts who are to damned lazy to work expect a hand out. They don't care about their children and all they do is infest society with their stink. It is even written in the Bible that a man that does not work does not deserve to eat. This loser was probably too good to work at his last job so he quit.

duh!

"America, were PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY has been replaced with lawyers and handouts from our Government."

Aaron

You guys are morons for saying he should hand out money. The dude gets his face punched in to earn his money, why should he give it to a drug addict bum on the corner who makes a living bumming money from people. Take a quote from Jay-Z... "yall should grow the F*%k up, come here let me coach you." Idiots!

den in sac

Good for Tito!! I'm tired of people asking me for money every time I go to the ATM, the store, when I'm getting coffee, etc., etc., etc. There's plenty of places that will help (churches, shelters, and various charities). I know this because I volunteer at a church that feeds and clothes people and helps with other things. That guy in the video looks like he could flip a burger or two or do something.

Just sayin'

WOO HOO! You tell him! LMAO!

Rob Jenkins

Are you serious? He is loaded he could help someone out. I do alot of charity events and its sad to see this.
#9 - would you want someone who couldnt bathe flipping your burger, you idiot? These people DO need help and Karma will get tito back when Mark Coleman destroys his A$$!!!

judy

Tito is so right.

homie1kanobe

Workin' at the CARWASH, Workin't at the CARWASH GIRL, Then ya gets some money,do what ya got to do.......

Frank

just another homeless crackhead, who cares

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments