Chaz Bono

Fearless with the Change

11/19/2009 2:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Chaz Bono debuted his new look this morning -- and said since he started transitioning from female to male, "Life is just great now."

111909_chaz_abc_still
Cher and Sonny Bono's daughter-turned-son was on "GMA," where he called his sex change "the best decision I've ever made" because he's now "living the life I've always wanted to live."

Chaz is now only eight months into a years-long process.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Sandy Shores

She looks like a fat women in drag.

Jard

I am not JUDGING, I dont like it..The whole MESS and it is a mess is SAD and pathetic..I feel sad 4 Cher and Chastity Chaz..She is not emotionally stable..Sorry ut it is the sad truth..I really hope chaz will be happy etc but I dont see this as a Reality..Where does she get her penis from??

avm

Suicide next?

raggmopp28

I think that daughter Chastity must have had a hard time feeling she could keep up with her mother, who was always half naked, showing the tattoes on her butt, and was an over the top female, and who dragged home boy toys. How could a young girl feel she could match that? I think her sex change is rebellion. And the family history didnt help either. Chers mother was married and divorced 7 times and Cher denied her father, Mr. Sarkisian, and lied & said she was American Indian, didnt want to admit being Armenian. Sonny was married 4 times. Cher met him while he was married to Wife no. 1. And then the parade of bagel boys, druggies, and over indulgences of material things. Chastity just couldnt stand it all, and turned her back on it all. I think her sex change is just her way of telling her mother off. Cher never wanted to age gracefully and at 63 she is still trying to look like a young hippie. She has no one to blame but herself for screwing up her kid.

Gospel Elvis

Right on Dolly!!! I feel the same way....

Yolanda Nixon

Yeesh...

jm

He looks a lot like my cousin Mike.

Jody

That has to be the most disgusting thing I have ever seen. However, what do you expect when a person is raised by Cher. This kid probably came out of the womb confused.

lmao

Just plain nasty and abnormal!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope

Good for Chaz! He seems so much more at peace with himself nowadays.

doc murry

fat boy/girl needs to go on a diet.think of all the money this freak is spending on soing this,,should have donated it to make a wish foundation and truely helped a kid out..lay of the burger king double cheeseburgers porkey

doc murry

no BALLS

that.is.all

Yay for Chaz. Live authentically. Way to go.

that.is.all

BALLS: I'd so love to chop off your balls.

Boo Hoo